I received today...

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Thanks fellas. Think I could get some Novus at an auto parts store or hardware store?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
temporary_zps3d1a9f01.jpg

some neo carts from BlackIcE and a Gears of war themed Console crate.

I sold mine a few years back and regretted it ever since. It just barely fits the Xbox One:
temporary_zps86624577.jpg

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
that crate looks great ! How did you do the print ? Is it printed, affixed or sprayed ?

temporary_zps3d1a9f01.jpg

some neo carts from BlackIcE and a Gears of war themed Console crate.

I sold mine a few years back and regretted it ever since. It just barely fits the Xbox One:
temporary_zps86624577.jpg

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
that crate looks great ! How did you do the print ? Is it printed, affixed or sprayed ?

it actually was sold that way. I did a lot of lan gaming back in the early days of the 360 and the local fighting game community needs people with setups so.. time to get back in the practice.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
That looks great Lemony. Gotta love the heavy duty look to match that Gears theme.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Got my Uo Poko paws, ls-32-01s, and a new toy today! I kind of like the alternating colors on the paw vs ball top; will go stock colors for now.

IMAG1128.jpgIMAG1131.jpgIMAG1133.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
HOLY SHIT! The dissected KAWS is amazing. I haven’t seen ones in that pose before, that must have cost a pretty penny. Do you collect mainly bounty hunter stuff?

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
HOLY SHIT! The dissected KAWS is amazing. I haven’t seen ones in that pose before, that must have cost a pretty penny. Do you collect mainly bounty hunter stuff?

Thanks! I found out online that the resting companion can break dance if you just flip the arms up. :) That's actually my first KAWS item. Most of my vinyl toys are by Kozik, and some misc Toy2R stuff. Also have a small Soul of Chogokin collection.

IMAG1145.jpgIMAG1146.jpgIMAG1147.jpg

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Those paws are great. Wish someone would 3D print a batch.

If there was an easy/cheap way to make a 3D scan, I'd be more than happy to do that. I saw that other thread with the guy who got the 3D printer.

Chempop

That is so cool how it looks upside down!
I have a few Kozik colorways on mini gobis, this set:

PrototypesMiniGobisKozik.jpg

i don’t own any original fake/kaws figures, but I do have a BANDANDA/SCARF seen here:

RTEmagicC_originalfake_bandana.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Thanks! I found out online that the resting companion can break dance if you just flip the arms up. :) That's actually my first KAWS item. Most of my vinyl toys are by Kozik, and some misc Toy2R stuff. Also have a small Soul of Chogokin collection.

View attachment 17748View attachment 17749View attachment 17750

Nice SoC collection. I was keeping up with the line for a long time, but lost inerrant and sold them. Notice you don't have Gaiking...can't recommend that one enough.

Chempop

14914128586_2e605c954e_z.jpg

yes, I’m flaunting my new AO keyring on n-g forum.
Only one in the US so far :vik:

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
The rest of my Egret 29 just came in. Tons of cardboard and wrap to cut off. Other than the very noticeable yellowing and cigarette burns all over the plastic control panel, its not in too bad of shape. Going to dissemble and retr0brite or paint the yellow parts. A couple of neat things with this cab is that it has a 100 volt plugin inside the coin door so I can charge my cell phone while I play, and the control panel unlocks on a hinge and can be removed completely. There is also a spot on the front of the control panel where a card reader assembly can go.
IMAG1142.jpg
IMAG1150.jpgIMAG1149 (1).jpgIMAG1152.jpgIMAG1153.jpgIMAG1154.jpgIMAG1158.jpgIMAG1159.jpg

foobs

n00b
The rest of my Egret 29 just came in. Tons of cardboard and wrap to cut off. Other than the very noticeable yellowing and cigarette burns all over the plastic control panel, its not in too bad of shape. Going to dissemble and retr0brite or paint the yellow parts. A couple of neat things with this cab is that it has a 100 volt plugin inside the coin door so I can charge my cell phone while I play, and the control panel unlocks on a hinge and can be removed completely. There is also a spot on the front of the control panel where a card reader assembly can go.

Man that thing is slick!

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Egret 29s belong in a modern art museum. Congrats poodude!