I need help about kof 97 on saturn!!

n3xt_rekka

Galford's Armourer
I need help about kof 97 for sega satun:
I have bought this game but when I try to play it on my tv appear a strange message about the RAM.
Do you know if exist a patch that allow to use the snk games on saturn without the RAM cart?
please, help me!

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
No, unfortunately, you will need some type of RAM cartridge. I personally recommend (and still use to this day) the action replay 4-in-1 since it has any ram capabilities you'll need (4MB and 1MB), a memory manager, cheats and the ability to play imports. I believe play-asia.com still sells them for around 25-30 USD.

n3xt_rekka

Galford's Armourer
I see...
do you know if exsist a Nes, Snes, Neogeo or a Game Boy emulator (and why not a PSX emu?) for Saturn?

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
I highly doubt it. Saturn emulation/homebrew is poorly developed to say the least. Even if one did exist, you would be better of with a more powerful console.

n3xt_rekka

Galford's Armourer
thank you very much for your helP!
Now I will look for the emulators!

Last edited:

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
n3xt_rekka said:
thank you very much for your helP!
Now I will look for the emulators!

No problem. Just a heads up though, saturn emulation on a PC can be tricky and often works poorly on computers with certain graphics cards. Good luck, and if you need some extra help, just PM me and I might be able to guide you through some of the common emulation problems.