I know the X has changed my life for the better.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Hell yeah. I'd put my SD in their slots.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Jessie > Kelly > That other chixk

Fuxk the haters

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Jessie > Kelly > That other chixk

Fuxk the haters

The more important question is which two of them would you choose to have a threesome with?

Kelly & Jessie
Kelly & Lisa
Jessie & Lisa

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm going Kelly & Lisa - I don't like Jessie's drama.

are you kidding?

jessie and lisa. kelly seems too wholesome. and jessie will do anything for a bump. anything.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Jessie and Lisa. I remember that episode where she got hooked on caffeine pills, I could hook her up with the best speed she has ever had and get to her to do really freaky stuff. But what about the girls from Full House? They have all been out of work for a while so I bet they would get down pretty quickly, except the oldest since she got a little chunky.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
AC. Slater has done more for Mexican-Americans than Cesar Chavez.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Jessie and Lisa. I remember that episode where she got hooked on caffeine pills, I could hook her up with the best speed she has ever had and get to her to do really freaky stuff. But what about the girls from Full House? They have all been out of work for a while so I bet they would get down pretty quickly, except the oldest since she got a little chunky.

jody sweetin (the middle kid on full house) was a meth addict. also married 3x with a couple of children.

im assuming its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
jody sweetin (the middle kid on full house) was a meth addict. also married 3x with a couple of children.

im assuming its like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

The twins need work. And if that one was that bad then she really knows how to get freaky and won't complain. Just bend over and take it while the twins take toys to eachother while my nuts slap them in the forehead. Hey I want to make sure all are involved in the party.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
pHokqMY.gif

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
are you kidding?

jessie and lisa. kelly seems too wholesome. and jessie will do anything for a bump. anything.

That clip is why I avoided jessie - I don't want her HepC and crabs. I also don't want her dealer busting in and emptying a magazine on me mid-hump.

I can understand the draw of Jessie for you fellas, but you can't deny Kelly's asshole would be the nicest.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Finally, this forum gets interesting.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Dustin Diamond needs to be involved on name basis alone, If its to be filmed he's operating the camera

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I'm thinking Kelly is definitely down to bone in a hot tub. I doubt she would have a seizure on your junk like MethJessie, as she doesn't exhibit any withdrawal symptoms. :glee:

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Easily one of the best threads in the history of this forum.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm a little disappointed that Lark Voorhies never did any nudes... Even Stacy Dash did some for playboy, btw she is amazingly hot. Playing a 17 year old in her 30s? I'm down.