i got a question regarding the Selling Section of this forum

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Hello there antipodes buddy.

It's always a good idea to not manipulate items: if the multicarts/carts/whatever is not working properly on arrival, contact seller first; do not try to youtube it and try to fix it, maybe those glitches are not fails but features.

Also, make a presentation in the proper way, if the pic in your avatar is yours then you have yummy things to show.

What he said.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
i got a few negative responses and felt terrible
You came to the wrong place. Get a thicker skin or GTFO.

Everything else has been said: This is a tight knit community, everyone is trying to watch each others backs. The marketplace is a privilege, leeches and scammers are weeded out rigidly. Even though it is common practice to file down the edge connectors of multicarts, you shouldn't ship modified articles back and expect a refund (and you really should tell Paradise Arcade about having modified their article, don't fucking damage their business - even more so because it's important to this hobby and afaik they are good dudes).

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Hmm...I heard macadamia nuts are all the rage in South Korea these days.

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
They give free candy with your orders... Don't anybody fucking dare to badmouth Paradise Arcade. They got me my stuff across the whole country 4 days... Guess the USPS should get credit too for that...

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
y2uu80y17kfptmvpvywb.jpg

No, really. This time it's legit.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I'll just chime in to say, what little interaction I've had with paradise arcade left me unwilling to have any more interactions with them.

Basically, they had something on ebay. I was the only bidder and the auction was about over so It looked like I would be getting a deal. The canceled my bid, ended the auction and when I asked about it I got two different stories from two different people who responded. One was, we needed it for something local.. (at the very last little moment of the auction even though It had been bid on) and then someone else comes back with, Oh, we didn't cancel your bid, we never do that, it was a glitch. We'll re-list it (with a much higher starting price) and you can bid again.

Anyhow, cocksuckers like that are not worth dealing with.

Last edited: