I didnt like FF WA, until now

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
I remember seeing FF WA in the arcades ages ago, it looked pretty lame, thanks to the crummy cab it was playing in. i poo poo'ed the idea of a 3d FF game.

I recently got the HNG 64 game as part of a deal on eBay, I didnt play it much, it seemed a bit shallow and empty. I concentrated on Buriki one and SS WR.

yesterday I was bored, so i decided to give the game a bit more time, I played it for 5 hours straight, its excellent. Once I got used to the controls (the D button mainly) I started really getting into it. Its quite a bit harder than the other FF games in my opinion, but its worth spending some time with.

:) I love my HNG64!!

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
You wanna get SS64, that's where its at. Its as good as if, not better than Buriki, but certainly better than SS WR and FF:WA.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
ahhh I see where this is going, how much then? :chimp:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
You wanna get SS64, that's where its at. Its as good as if, not better than Buriki, but certainly better than SS WR and FF:WA.

whoah whoah whoah, hold it right there spinach chin...

They're ALL good. And while I like SS64...a LOT. I'm still tempted to say SS WR is more polished and a better game.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
pixeljunkie said:
whoah whoah whoah, hold it right there spinach chin...

They're ALL good. And while I like SS64...a LOT. I'm still tempted to say SS WR is more polished and a better game.

he is just looking to get rid of his game. £20 shipped :)