I can't add a Signature.

Hey I can't add a signature. How do I do this? If I click on my name where I can edit everything else in my profile, there is no option to edit/add a signature. I click on my name, then I click on about me where it lets me edit the value of everything. At the bottom is signature, I can't click on it and there is no edit value to click on next to it like every thing else. I just want to add my xbox gamercard so people can add me if they choose. And see my bad ass 10000+ gamerscore ha.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
I'd just like to thank you for posting this in such an appropriate section of the forum.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Click on "User CP" and then on "Edit Signature" on the left hand side of the page.

Ha, you are welcome Hewitson! Thank you gum drops, that took care of the matter immediately. Now everyone can see my sweet sig.

Let's hope not, all need to see my Sig. I'm that guy that has a mostly losing record on KOF98UM.

BattraxZ

Banned
Morning~you do umderstand that the sig only shows up on your first post in a page?
You are saying you can not edit it now?

BattraxZ

Banned
:D That is how it works.

Edits- I had put in bunches of edits rambling on about how my sig was mysteriously appearing on this post and disappearing when I would edit in something saying something about it. What a Wild Saturday Night I'm having!

Last edited: