I can smell and see it... Halloween's a-coming ... and FAST

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
I sense something in the air... I smell something in the distance... the skies have suddenly turned dark with thunder clouds... the sun goes down a little sooner... it's coming...

Ghosts goblins witches and ghouls... SAMHAIN!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, I love the Fall/Winter time... when the days grow short... and the nights grow LONG. You can see it on the leaves... something a-wicked is coming this way... and there's no better time... to be alive... to be a video game player... to be young... it's the greatest time of the year IMHO.

Today suddenly the skies darkened around 6 PM. The days before... it took til 7:20...

ahhh yes... something a-wicked is coming this way...

Just puts you in the mood to watch some horror movies with your friends or play some games or snuggle up to a good read... this time of the year is unbeatable... so atmospheric

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
ehh nightime did come earlier tonight, and yes the warm texas nights have gotten cooler, and the day time teperature has gone from the usual 100+ to a cool 93 degrees most days, yeah fall is coming, but in texas it's always summer.

Kim _Kaphwan:
the day time teperature has gone from the usual 100+ to a cool 93 degrees most days
lol That was funny, because it's true. I also love this time of year. It makes you just want to chill with your girl and watch some scary movies. Winter is just the best time of the year. The snow is falling kids are playing football on the snow. Pricks are throwing snowballs at peoples fac...wait that isn't nice. :mad: :)

BeefJerky

Yahweh's Sneakiest Little Jew
20 Year Member
WTF people? It's early September! oh_no I love Halloween as much as every other teenager on the face of the planet, but come on, save it till late September at least...

Devil_Gans

Bu, ,
Play some scary games too in the night while you are at it.Silent hill 3, fatal frame, etc..

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Steve:
I sense something in the air... I smell something in the distance... the skies have suddenly turned dark with thunder clouds... the sun goes down a little sooner... it's coming...

Ghosts goblins witches and ghouls... SAMHAIN!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, I love the Fall/Winter time... when the days grow short... and the nights grow LONG. You can see it on the leaves... something a-wicked is coming this way... and there's no better time... to be alive... to be a video game player... to be young... it's the greatest time of the year IMHO.

Today suddenly the skies darkened around 6 PM. The days before... it took til 7:20...

ahhh yes... something a-wicked is coming this way...

Just puts you in the mood to watch some horror movies with your friends or play some games or snuggle up to a good read... this time of the year is unbeatable... so atmospheric
Very, very cool and well worded post my friend. You took the words right out of my mouth. I absolutely love this time of year and the atmosphere is almost intoxicating.

Soon, my mom will start to make her homemade apple butter that fills our home with a mouth watering aroma of cinnamon. Classic horror films will start to play regularly on the Sci-fi, USA, TNT and TBS stations. I'll head to the store and pick up some pumpkin carving tools and candy.

Words cannot describe how much I love the cold and crisp fall season. As I said above, the atmosphere is amazingly wholesome and welcoming and I can't wait until it arrives in full force. It reminds me of the opening in Halloween 4... :)

BTW, check out <a href="http://www.halloween101.com" target="_blank">www.halloween101.com</a> to find out everything you ever wanted to know about this Ghoulishly perfect holiday that is Halloween.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
One of my all time favorite movies is being re-released on Halloween in theatres as a special edition. Alien. That's right, Alien is coming back to theatres starting Oct 31st. That alone makes me super excited, since I've never got to experience that movie in the theatres. Hell, I was just barely a year old when it was first released.

Spike

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
sigourney weaver in her underoos=best part in the film

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan:
sigourney weaver in her underoos=best part in the film
Yeah, if you're NOT a fan of the movie. I say the best part has to be them talking to Ash after he's been beat to hell, only to have Ash tell them that they're pretty much fucked.

Spike

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i was at the store looking for candy corn cheap but its
still about a fucking dollar for a small i guess 1 ounce
bag. wtf.
but i do love candy corn. cant wait for the halloween
candy. i usually break out all the horror fliks
and watch them at nite up till the fact.
just always alot of fun.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I know when Halloween is coming when Price Club gets in the Triple Pack of Count Chockula, Frankenberry and Boo Berry.

The only time when I can get Boo Berry and Frankenberry. I'm gonna buy 3 boxes of it because they don't sell them here.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
October and Halloween always remind me of the Armored Core series for some reason. Back in the early days of the PSX (95 or 96?), during that Halloween I was playing it nonstop. Every time a kid rang the doorbell for candy I had to get up and answer the door, pausing the game. After the tenth kid I was cursing pretty badly.

Other than that, I live in Florida so the seasons tend to blend together. I could count the cool/cold weeks we have on one hand.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
YuckMud:
I know when Halloween is coming when Price Club gets in the Triple Pack of Count Chockula, Frankenberry and Boo Berry.

The only time when I can get Boo Berry and Frankenberry. I'm gonna buy 3 boxes of it because they don't sell them here.
we get boo berry all year round here, and god am i addicted to that stuff.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Kim _Kaphwan:
YuckMud:

we get boo berry all year round here, and god am i addicted to that stuff.
The Count> Boo Berry

Although all 3 are excellent cereal.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Bonfires burning bright,
pumpkin faces in the night,
I remember Halloween.

Dead cats hanging from poles,
little dead are out in droves,
I remember Halloween.

Brown leafed vertigo,
where skeletal life is known
I remember Halloween.

This day anything goes,
burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember Halloween.

Candy apples and razor blades,
little dead are soon in graves
I remember Halloween.

This day anything goes,
burning bodies hanging from poles,
I remember...

Halloween.

Mike

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I love the fall the smell of decaying flesh...erm...leaves. Honestly Fall and Spring are my favorte seasons I just wish there was a way to skip winter all together.