I called SNK and EEI, long.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Living at the North Pole, I have the unique advantage of being a mere 2 kilometers from Santa Claus House. I dropped in and checked with the fat man, and he said the only KOF 2000 home carts he is delivering are Japanese, since they are the only official ones. He also said a bunch of No Good Fuckers (NGF) will be getting stockings full of reindeer shit. Merry Christmas!

-BioMotor_Unitron

[This message has been edited by BioMotor_Unitron (edited December 23, 2000).]

S

Silent_Scope

Yeah, I got run-over by a reindeer last night coz it tried to deliver the JPN KOF2000 to everyone.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
If only dion would get run over by a reindeer, it would be a Merry Christmas for EVERY SNK fan.
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
YAHAHAAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
BIOMOTOR YOU KILL ME YAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAA
A STOCKING FULL OF REINDEER SHIT!!!!!!
OH MY BLOOD!
YAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
DEVIL GUI

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Sorry, frogman. You post has no relevance around here, simply because NOBODY knows who you are. You name shows up "unregistered" in this forum, and you have no contact information.

Which means... you could be ANYONE. And in cases like this, it's usually one of NGF's alter-egos.

If you had information "this important" to bring to the table, then why be so secretive about your identity? No e-mail? No date & time when you signed onto the forum in general?

Yeah, right...
rolleyes.gif

Forgive me for sounding condemning... but you can understand why most (inlcuding myself) considers your post utter BS. I still believe that only crazed fans are making English versions of the game... they're taking a lot of time to get translations of the manual in English (which you can get from various FAQs), and using Photoshop/Illustrator to scan the original pictures from an existing Japanese manual and putting them together.

Otherwise... SNK ISN'T DOING IT. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, EVERYONE. CASE CLOSED.

Now... can we get on to better discussion about KOF 2000 like the game and it's combos? Not if the manual comes in English of Kanji???!?

S

Silent_Scope

Actually I'm really tired of those NGF/KOF English shit for a long time...........(shaking his head while playing Last Blade 2)

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
"The secret of success is honesty and fair
dealing. If you can fake those, you've got
it made."
- Groucho Marx