I am opening a skate shop at 40

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
have a model train set that can go all the way across the border into Canada to deliver the weed to his store.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Go for it bro, you got this. If it's a passion of yours, go for it. Fuck the haters.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
Congrats brother!!

Love your board designs and the shop looks awesome, wish you the best of luck.

I just turned 30 but I still meet up with the homies at the local skatepark every other Sunday to skate, still as much fun as when I was a kid.

Skate or Die :buttrock:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Looks great, I hope you do well!! Social media the crap out of it.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
That is awesome. Really cool to see you do this. I might have to pick up a board from you since i am a skater myself and do skate pretty often. I love the middle design since its similar to the baker logo. Wishing you best of luck. Let me know if you ever open a website. Would love to ride a jaded board!

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
That is awesome. Really cool to see you do this. I might have to pick up a board from you since i am a skater myself and do skate pretty often. I love the middle design since its similar to the baker logo. Wishing you best of luck. Let me know if you ever open a website. Would love to ride a jaded board!

www.jadedskate.com should be open in the next few weeks

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I didn't even notice that. Thank you. I may change it at some point

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rad! All the best of luck! The Ratfink style board is dope!

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Just wanted to tell everyone that this was a huge success and haven’t even launched the online yet. I’ve been in the city paper, on tv numerous times and the local colleges have supported me. D7563FDC-F969-4D1C-B617-A66AA8133D9C.jpegF7D3E6BA-E587-4CEB-8982-E95D5A898A91.jpeg706BF7C5-8E45-4EF7-9E5A-C4F8430003B8.jpeg97AF75C3-A1D7-4F97-8818-2ADA9B3A88DA.jpeg470D6A7B-F29D-44D6-A091-AF4FE84022B2.jpeg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
thats fucking cool dude. get someone to make some decks that look like neo big reds and i am pretty sure most of this forum would buy one and hang it on the wall.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Kick ass dude. Looks like a solid shop, hope your scene is healthy!

Reading some comments here, speaking as another skate shop employee: don’t charge for building someone’s complete.

And the reason kids seem to skate “any” shoe this days is because all the big shoe brands now make skate shoes. Nike, adidas, New Balance, Converse...all have a skateboarding series of shoes

Last edited:

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
looking great man!
Thanks man. I’m getting all the stuff ready now for the website was just too busy over the summer. Gotta preweigh everything and Shopify does the calculations hopefully it’s good at it. Only thing I’m nervous about.
I guess that social media guy/girl Jeffrey Star launches a pallets of makeup on Shopify and so many people bought it that it brought Shopify down for a few hours.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Thanks man. I’m getting all the stuff ready now for the website was just too busy over the summer. Gotta preweigh everything and Shopify does the calculations hopefully it’s good at it. Only thing I’m nervous about.
I guess that social media guy/girl Jeffrey Star launches a pallets of makeup on Shopify and so many people bought it that it brought Shopify down for a few hours.

Thier site was what was brought down. It left almost everything else unaffected. Both of my sites got through unscathed.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
I remember when skate shops were the only ones to carry Nike SB back in the pink/silver box era. Those were the days

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Airwalks were never the shit.

You big dummy.

Airwalk protypes were THE shit from 88-92.

The dragon scale ollie pads outlasted the soles, when every other vans/chucks/basketball shoe wearing skater was mcguyvering ollie pads out of old shoe tongues and shoe goo.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
You big dummy.

Airwalk protypes were THE shit from 88-92.

The dragon scale ollie pads outlasted the soles, when every other vans/chucks/basketball shoe wearing skater was mcguyvering ollie pads out of old shoe tongues and shoe goo.

Lame kids rocked that shit. But I'm sure they were the shit to you!