Hyper Rev 2 mobos on ebay UK $15

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Is there a way get all the games to run on one Neo Geo 64 motherboard, or do you have to buy the fighting motherboard for fighting games, driving board for driving games, etc?

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Is there a way get all the games to run on one Neo Geo 64 motherboard, or do you have to buy the fighting motherboard for fighting games, driving board for driving games, etc?

As far as I know all Neo motherboards are genre specific. This auction is pretty tempting, but as there are no pictures and the type of motherboard isn't specified, I myself will steer clear of this one.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
I thought the revision 2 was jamma/mvs. there is a switch on them..yet he is stating you would need a jamma supergun cab?

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
I asked this guy about shipping to the US, and he said it would be $100+ to ship both boards to the US, so not really worth it for us Americans.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I thought the revision 2 was jamma/mvs. there is a switch on them..yet he is stating you would need a jamma supergun cab?
There is a jamma/MVS scwitch, but I don't understand your question. It doesn't change the fact that you need a supergun or cab.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
true....but i want to use it in an mvs cab of course :}
which is not jamma...

and the guy got back to me..and told me he thought it worked on either because his understanding is that mvs is jamma..which it is not..so in the auction he states u need a supergun jamma cab..nothing about being able to use mvs :}

either way..gonna get one for the mvs cab :}

There is a jamma/MVS scwitch, but I don't understand your question. It doesn't change the fact that you need a supergun or cab.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
true....but i want to use it in an mvs cab of course :}
which is not jamma...

and the guy got back to me..and told me he thought it worked on either because his understanding is that mvs is jamma..which it is not..so in the auction he states u need a supergun jamma cab..nothing about being able to use mvs :}

either way..gonna get one for the mvs cab :}
Rev 2 works on an MVS cab. That's what the switch is for. Lets you use it on a jamma cab or an MVS.