hyper flikers a white fliker on menu screen help

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
got hyper 64 and and white flikers like the menu and the white lines around the charter select on ffwa tride in toehr cabs does the same
can any body help

bwi

20 Year Member
In my cab it did very similar, it used to come and go. Also in the hair of some people i used to get the lines as well.

But, it all works fine on my supergun

:rolleyes:

Bri

adjust the jamma connection and make sure everything is plugged in tight.

I have no further suggestions sorry, that sounds like a weird problem. I have a few arcades and I have never seen that before...

Originally posted by autobotclown:
<STRONG>got hyper 64 and and white flikers like the menu and the white lines around the charter select on ffwa tride in toehr cabs does the same
can any body help</STRONG>

Have you tested your arcade monitor with any other of your jamma boards...? Does it have the same problem..?

ya, it could be interference. You could get a demagnatising magnet thing... I think Radio Shack carries them. It gets rid of interference caused buy magnets.

autobotclown

Kula's Candy
no .i have checked with other games tryed in other cabs fo some reason it just does it.

KGenjuro

n00b
I think your problem is the cartridge. I have the same prob with my damaged SS64 II cart. The contact between the cart's pins and the hyper isn't working. I can get rid of the problem by moving the cart up and down a bit.

Remember to pull the carts up a bit after insertig them... this way they didn't get damaged.