HUGE DS game list

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
If that's a true list, it is indeed very nice.

There's certainly plenty of games to be found there that I wouldn't mind playing.

(Animal Crossing still being Number 1 though.)

Although I've seen them before, I still love looking at those Children of Mana screenshots -- they're simply gorgeous.

And since I am starting to get back into RPG's, Magical Vacation looks nice.

Brownie Brown's composed of ex-Square artists/developers if I'm not mistaken?

So it's certainly something to keep an eye on.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
Lots of those games look fucking nice. I may end up with 60+ ds games by the time this system is dead.

Matt

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
holy shit! I'm so fucking glad I bought a DS! It took a while for the kick ass games to start rolling out, but now their definitely rolling. I've purchased three DS games in the past month (Castlevania DOS, Trauma Center, and MarioKart DS). I've owned my DS since January, and the only DS game I bought before those three was Puyo Pop (I know I should have bought Meteos instead, but that wasn't out yet), other than that I've only bought Advance games. I want pretty much half of the games pictured, and many on the other list sound sweet too. Even if the Revolution fails, Nintendo will have no problem continuing with their handheld systems.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
holy fucking shit

I shouldn't buy a DS now, or else I'd waste all my money on all those fucking games I want to get.