How much is neo bomberman worth?

plasmapants

Rugal's Thug
How much is a real neo bomberman worth?
Everyone I seem to come across seems to be a boot and it seems to also be very expensive especially for a boot.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
There is no AES version. The MVS version goes for around $60-$80 from what I've seen.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I don't think Mercuttio is correct, unless the price has plummeted in the past year or so.

Off the top of my head, I would say $100-120 would be a normal price, but I may be off.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
MVS is usually around $90-100. Anything cheaper for a legit one, go for it.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
NEO GEO NBM is a "fatigue challenge" game. Will you tire of it before you care to complete it??? Very low on the fun factor scale imho.
Worth 90-110USD Again, the game is meh.
BB

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I just play it on the multicart for the story mode. When the gang comes over, there are better iterations of bomberman elsewhere.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
NEO GEO NBM is a "fatigue challenge" game. Will you tire of it before you care to complete it??? Very low on the fun factor scale imho.
Worth 90-110USD Again, the game is meh.
BB

Yep. 100% agree.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
If memory serves me correctly,I don't believe the game has a save feature......
I'm sure somebody will correct me but I never recall saving my place in this game which I KNOW I would have done or would have loved to do.
I truly appreciate the effort of this game and I accept it for what it is..Better to have it in the library than not.
BB

Last edited:

Mero

New Challenger
Fairly decent game I thought, definitely a bit on the easy side by Bomberman standards though. Some nice pieces of music too if I recall.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Fairly decent game I thought, definitely a bit on the easy side by Bomberman standards though. Some nice pieces of music too if I recall.

I've always liked it, too. The style, atmosphere, music, etc. just click for me, but I've always loved Bomberman. As others have said, it's better to have it on the Neo than to not have it. I feel the same way about my personal collection - better to have it and pop it in for occasional fun than to not have it.