How much do these games go for??

Shin Guile X

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will soon be getting both Last Blade and Metal Slug 3 for NGH but have seen prices all over the place. So how much does Metal Slug 3 and Last Blade go for? Doesn't matter if they are Japanese or US. The Neo price guide tends to be in the higher range but want to know what people around here think.

One last question. Is Mark of the Wolves rare? And how much does this one go for? Isn't it around 380-400?

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
From what I've seen and read from various sources, the Jap. carts are actually much less expensive than most Eng/Euro ones. Probably due to the higher production of carts from the native country that created the NEO. I want to get Last Blade too, and I've seen it auctioned on eBay for $130-$160. Japanese version of course. I think the Eng/Euro LB is rare, and runs about $200 and up. Don't know about MS3 tho, sorry.

And I'm looking for a MotW also, your prices seem accurate for the Jap. version, which is actually still dropping. Its not that rare, only because it was such a popular game everybody wanted it. The US/Euro copy on the other hand.... Last time I checked, there was one copy in the Neostore left that I wanted, but couldn't afford until now. I had to save up money for it, but oh well I lost that race. The price they listed was $585 dollars....