How good are you at magical drop 3 ?

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Now occasionally i'll watch mikado game center when i have time to kill.I was watching a recent vs for who's top tire in md3 and even i'm not that good at the game.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
My wife and I both play at a vicious level. Visitors regularly tell us we should stream our battles of MD3 lol.

As the sfx notes get higher in pitch for larger combos, the house phrase is to "make it sing like Mariah Carey" 🤣

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I was really good at it in the 90s, could keep a chain going for as long as one was available. I probably suck now.

I also remember I couldn't do nearly as well in MD2. They seemed to have changed some timings.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Do you guys do the thing where you purposely push the button to drop a bunch of extra pieces onto the screen at the beginning of the match?

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Do you guys do the thing where you purposely push the button to drop a bunch of extra pieces onto the screen at the beginning of the match?
Sometimes. Particularly if I can get to a gem that clears its whole color within a couple moves. Among other things It helps get ahead in the quota, in case that decides the match.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
MD3 is one I'd like to get better at. One of my pinball league buddies stomps me routinely on this game, but most folks I know don't care to learn it and just stick to Puzzle Bobble 2