How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
wizkid007 said:
He said you could in the beginning of the post. He posted that you couldnt near the end. The end takes presidence.

No, if you look at the dates, the last AIM conversation I had with him was today, and that's when he said "Fine".

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Come on people? Aren't you going to comment on all the new Mak conversations I posted on the previous page? I know you're reading it- you all are like flies on shit for this stuff.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Come on people? Aren't you going to comment on all the new Mak conversations I posted on the previous page? I know you're reading it- you all are like flies on shit for this stuff.

I think you underestimate your audience.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Dude, I told you to post the AIM conversation. I didn't say you could post the emails that I sent you. Why are you posting all of this? When I said you could post the AIM conversation I was talking about the latest one - not all of them. By the way, why are you keeping all of them in the first place? Never mind, please just stop saving my stuff to you. I really didn't want all of that ending up for all to see. You have to learn that some conversations should remain private. I think that you should remove it. It is not like anyone cares anymore anyway. I want this thread locked and put to bed. It is over.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Do you really think you could look any more pathetic mak?

Those emails arent hurting your image too much.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Makismo said:
Dude, I told you to post the AIM conversation. I didn't say you could post the emails that I sent you. Why are you posting all of this? When I said you could post the AIM conversation I was talking about the latest one - not all of them. By the way, why are you keeping all of them in the first place? Never mind, please just stop saving my stuff to you. I really didn't want all of that ending up for all to see. You have to learn that some conversations should remain private. I think that you should remove it. It is not like anyone cares anymore anyway. I want this thread locked and put to bed. It is over.

:chimp: :kekeke: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, why do you tell people in real life about this thread? :annoyed:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Makismo said:

I'm sorry. I misunderstood you before. I wanted to make it right, so I tried to edit the posts, but I can't because my post count is too low to be allowed to.

Will any mods please delete those posts at some point?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
MHojoMoko: She knows about the thread.

She's gonna show this thread to a friend or two. Then they're gonna show it to their friends.

Sometimes it's best if the witness doesn't make it to the stand if you catch my drift.

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
honestly, why? I cant understand why you would tell them... :eek:

N

Neo-Masta

For girls to like you, just use your skillz in attacking them into submission, this way you can do what ever you like :) Kisses will come plentiful and you will always have fun, I would ask you to purchase some ear muffs when indulging in this practice ;).

Thank you.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Wow.... This thread still lives...

You go mak !! It seems that you're doing quite well !!

R :buttrock: E :buttrock: S :buttrock: P :buttrock: E :buttrock: C :buttrock: T

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I wasn't going to do this but I am ruined. The girl I had been having coffee and lunch with is dating someone else. I don't get it. She never told me...even once. I gave her a present and she gave me one as well. I thought she cared and perhaps she cared a little but it wasn't enough. I just found out today. She still wanted to hang out with me but I refuse to be second best. Why would she hang out with me while she was dating another guy? I really don't get it. If I ever get a woman, she sure as hell won't be hanging out with another guy - I will make damn sure of that. I have been trying to get her to be my girlfriend for a year and this happens. I was completely floored.

Also, I just found out today that my mom's cancer has gotten worse and that she will die soon. To add to that, my mom's best friend, Mrs. Winston, died in a car accident last night. Sounds like melodrama but these are the cold hard facts of life. My life is complete shit. I am doomed and I don't think that I will ever win. I just don't caree anymore. I have had about 40 smokes so far today and I am going to go through at least 20 more before I can't breath and maybe I will just die which would be a blessing. My life has been a failure up to this point and I fear that it always will be.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
she sure as hell won't be hanging out with another guy - I will make damn sure of that.

Whats youre prefered method of smothering the people youre around? Beating them up or beating up the people they talk to?

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Jesus Christ Mak, Alot of people have shit lives.

Both my parents died of cancer before i turned 25, they left me with nothing but funeral bills. I never went to college cuase my parents were too poor to send me and too ignorant to know about loans and grants. I practically have no family, I never spoke to none of them and neither did my parents. I have 3 brothers and only really started talking to one after my mom died when i was 21 and i just meet the other two for the first time in my life last year (i am 28 now)

So what i banged a few girls, even two at a time. In the long run it doesnt even matter, right now you got a fucked up perspective on life.

I have no advice to help you, this thread is long as shit so if it hasnt help you yet then maybe you just need to forget about bitches for awhile and concentrat on othe parts of your life. Take a break and try again later.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
My life has been a failure up to this point and I fear that it always will be.

You sound like me at age 18.

What's going on with your mother is sad, I lost my father my to cancer. Not fun stuff and I feel for your pain. As for the other shit, your pain is self chosen. It's caused because you care what others think of you more than what you think of yourself.

Do what makes you happy. Who cares if 99% of the world hates you or laughs at you for it. So fucking what if they do, it's your life, not theirs.

Like i've said before, you seem a little unstable. You bounce around what image you want to present to the world. That honestly makes me feel you're not being yourself. Be yourself and someone will come along who likes the real you.

Option 2 is to be live under a fake image of something you're not. And that's a world of fucking misery.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I wasn't going to do this but I am ruined. The girl I had been having coffee and lunch with is dating someone else. I don't get it. She never told me...even once. I gave her a present and she gave me one as well. I thought she cared and perhaps she cared a little but it wasn't enough. I just found out today. She still wanted to hang out with me but I refuse to be second best. Why would she hang out with me while she was dating another guy? I really don't get it. If I ever get a woman, she sure as hell won't be hanging out with another guy - I will make damn sure of that. I have been trying to get her to be my girlfriend for a year and this happens. I was completely floored.

Sounds like you made a FRIEND. Thats what happens if you just "hang out" and buy her things and never make a move.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Shit...I am to the point that I really don't believe Mak...I mean come on. There is no way this can be a real person (who isn't already committed).

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
God forbid you give him 10 seconds from your busy day. 10 - 30 seconds.

Well if you really cared you'd fuck him wouldn't you Melchia? You'd show up in crotchless panties and fuck that weirdo, but no - you only care about your meth.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
that's ten seconds better spent on something else

Stinky-Dinkins said:
Well if you really cared you'd fuck him wouldn't you Melchia? You'd show up in crotchless panties and fuck that weirdo, but no - you only care about your meth.
consider me a meth fiend!

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
I sent Makismo a drawing of a weiner now I can't send or recieve PMs, and forget about editing posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.