How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Interesting video to say the least. I will see if I can find out some more information about of the mind of a girl works. I have nothing juicy to report as of now. Thanks for your time.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Makismo said:
Interesting video to say the least. I will see if I can find out some more information about of the mind of a girl works. I have nothing juicy to report as of now. Thanks for your time.

See, Spike, didn't I tell you? :D :D :D

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I will see if I can find out some more information about of the mind of a girl works.

as long as you don't use one of these to find out.

gips04_photo01.jpg

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Hosting Video on Neo-Geo.com?

Here is a thread in the Suggestions forum where everyone can voice their thoughts about hosting it.

I would really love to see this hosted on the main site and linked there. I need it hosted at some point because I don't have the necessary bandwidth to keep it up indefinitely, so if all of you who could voice your opinions about hosting it in the Suggestions thread I made I'd appreciate it.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Thank you Greywolf :)

And in the meantime, let's all petition to get it hosted on NG.com and linked from the main site homepage! Then, the legend of this thread will reach hundreds or thousands of new souls!

Last edited:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
Is it at all possible to make the mak tribute into an mpeg or an wmw file? I can't play the avi for whatever reason.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
It is essentially a WMV file, because it was encoded with the WMV codec. It should play fine in Windows Media Player or another player if you have the WMP codecs installed.

Mark-art, did you try playing it in Windows Media Player?

If you try that and it doesn't work, then either your version of WMP is outdated or you may have a corrupt download.

EDIT: If anyone has trouble playing the video, let me know. It should work perfectly if you have Windows Media Player installed and you simply right click the download, choose "save as" and run it in WMP.

Last edited:

mark-art

NEST Puppet
I have to try and download a newer player then, cause it isn't taking for whatever reason. fucking macs.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Yeah, if you have a Mac it will be more trouble to play it since it's a WMV encode, but for anyone who doesn't have a Mac it shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: Just a reminder to those who haven't done so to get out there and vote to have the video hosted on the NG.com server and linked! A link to the poll is in my sig.

Last edited:

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
LOL! Had to move the video off my web host's server..

I had to change the links to the file because it was downloaded over 300 times in about 18 hours, and consumed almost 1 GB of bandwidth and I risked exceeding my monthly limit, LOL! Thanks to Greywolf for uploading it to RapidShare. That shall suffice in the meantime, but let's not give up on getting it hosted on the NG.com main server! Vote!

PS: Abasuto, don't forget to change the link in your sig! :)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
That vid's pretty funny. I love the quotes you put in there. I laughed so hard at the whole goth girl bathroom quote from months back... nice to see you put that one in. Well done.

Turrican_Man

Geese's Thug
Just thought I would refresh peoples' memories on some of my favorite quotes, which were the inspiration for the ending scene of the video:

Makismo said:
Gentlemen of the forum, this is what I, Big Makismo, looks like. If any of your lady friends ever wonder what a real man looks like then show them my picture. I am the king of all hotness. I know that one day I will be a super model. I will sign on with the Kim Dawson Agency here in Dallas and I will get fame and fortune. I have only shown this picture to a few. I sent this picture to Dion and he was speechless. I am sure that he sent my picture to Chris and he was also speechless. My beauty is known far and wide and I have to beat women off me with a stick. It is painful to be this hot! I am burning up all the time.

Makismo said:
You know, being hot and working out is a lot like cumming. I am cumming at home, I am cumming in the gym, and I am cumming on stage . I am in heaven! Can you believe this? It is so great! My God, is it good to be me! I am living the life of a rock star with my Big Tymer collection. Only a few can aspire to be as hot as me, Dion, and Chris. We are the ones who have the followers and the rest of the people are our bitches. We are the trendsetters while the rest of the people in the Neo Geo Scene are our sheep. We are on top of things while everyone else takes a lowered position to our supreme might. Thank you for your time.

LOL! Those were both originally posted in a thread he created on the NGF forums (on about 9-13-2004). Luckily I cut and pasted his words from that thread into this one, because the thread where they originated was soon after deleted. Now these golden words are salvaged for all future neo generations.

Last edited:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Turrican_Man said:
Just thought I would refresh peoples' memories on some of my favorite quotes, which were the inspiration for the ending scene of the video:

LOL! Those were both originally posted in a thread he created on the NGF forums (on about 9-13-2004). Luckily I cut and pasted his words from that thread into this one, because the thread where they originated was soon after deleted. Now these golden words are salvaged for all future neo generations.

One quote is from an old Dion post, and another is from Arnold in Pumping Iron. Of course Mak added the NGF propaganda...

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
That video is saved on one the server's HDs at my job. About everyone there has watched it. Even my supervisor was laughing his ass off.

Don't give up yet Mak, we're all counting on you.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Y'know, Makismo mentions his dad now and again as his biggest supporter in this crusade for poon, yet we've never seen the guy; he's always behind the camera. I took the liberty of hunting down a portrait of the two, and I must say that this is a father who is 100% behind his son.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/n2x0000/makdadcen.jpg

I added the pic of the guy in the middle :-)

EDIT: Linked for the squeamish.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
N2x said:
Y'know, Makismo mentions his dad now and again as his biggest supporter in this crusade for poon, yet we've never seen the guy; he's always behind the camera. I took the liberty of hunting down a portrait of the two, and I must say that this is a father who is 100% behind his son.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/n2x0000/makdadcen.jpg

I added the pic of the guy in the middle :-)

EDIT: Linked for the squeamish.

I have an upside down smile right now.
*vomits*

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Nothing good to report...

After last nights' debacle, I have decided not to go back to Starbucks Coffee house. It is actually too painful to go into. I will sum it up though, every girl there rejected me when I tried to talk to them. It was light they didn't even hear what I was saying and they wouldn't even respond to me either. They are just a bunch of jerks who think that they are better than me. The hell with them! I really don't know what course of action I should take at this point. I really don't have anything to lose except my sanity which is just about to slip.

Anyway, there is a modeling convention this Saturday, maybe I should go there and hit on the modeling chicks. I just might get lucky (NOT!!!). :crying:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
After last nights' debacle, I have decided not to go back to Starbucks Coffee house. It is actually too painful to go into. I will sum it up though, every girl there rejected me when I tried to talk to them. It was light they didn't even hear what I was saying and they wouldn't even respond to me either. They are just a bunch of jerks who think that they are better than me. The hell with them! I really don't know what course of action I should take at this point. I really don't have anything to lose except my sanity which is just about to slip.

Anyway, there is a modeling convention this Saturday, maybe I should go there and hit on the modeling chicks. I just might get lucky (NOT!!!). :crying:

Where else besides a coffee house have you tried?
:eye: :eye:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Makismo said:

Most people would get snubbed pretty hard at a modeling convention. You might wanna look a little further down the trough.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Makismo said:

Before you go mak consider this, what kind of people are at modeling conventions? perfect, beautiful people who's personalities are probably as shallow as their stomachs. Mak would look like a sore thumb in the crowd, sort of like a hells angel at a ballet.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
The hell with them! I really don't know what course of action I should take at this point.

Uh, get with the fucking killing already? I don't know how this could be any more obvious- go the modelling convention and kill.

Kill, kill, kill. They all look down on you and they deserve to fucking DIE.

Do it.

edit: Holy God, 3001 posts in this thread. I could swear post 2000 came about 6 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.