How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
sQuareh4t3r said:
Better hope it doesn't turn into a proper grammar competition, because you'd be as fucked as Belladonna in a maximum security prison (I'll bet Merc knows what I'm talking about).

But I'm sure you'll see the good-natured ribbing of this post, and not freak the fuck out ala wizkid. :D
Shit the Grammar Police caugh me! I thought I'd get away with my rash of grammar violations, but take me away officer. I am a danger to society.

:emb:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Hecker said:
A couple of chick pictures turned this thread into total gaydom. :oh_no:

Hey now, my pic has only been in this thread once and that was via a link.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Ha ha ha harrrrrr.....nice one!!!...its about time this tiresome thread has been thrown into the good o'l WAR ROOM...where it should have been in the first place....heh he he....i was wondering.. as i lost a few posts!!....this explains it all heh he!!! he harrr...yes me, like others was drawn into this drama...heh Vixen...where all ya posts go!! heh he. :kekeke: :tickled:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
NEO GOLD said:
Ha ha ha harrrrrr.....nice one!!!...its about time this tiresome thread has been thrown into the good o'l WAR ROOM...where it should have been in the first place....heh he he....i was wondering.. as i lost a few posts!!....this explains it all heh he!!! he harrr...yes me, like others was drawn into this drama...heh Vixen...where all ya posts go!! heh he. :kekeke: :tickled:

I bet you won't be laughing when you peep through your window blinds only to see this.....
watching.jpg

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
NEO GOLD said:
heh Vixen...where all ya posts go!! heh he. :kekeke: :tickled:

Oh you meany mocking my loss of posts. i was in the top ten people who lost posts :(

Abasuto said:
I bet you won't be laughing when you peep through your window blinds only to see this.....
watching.jpg
I don't think anyone could laugh seeing that early in a morning! i bet it takes his mother a few hours to adjust to viewing him each day. :tickled:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Vixen said:
Oh you meany mocking my loss of posts. i was in the top ten people who lost posts :(

I don't think anyone could laugh seeing that early in a morning! i bet it takes his mother a few hours to adjust to viewing him each day. :tickled:
Heh he....sorry vix....but it was inevitable...anyway as for ab, if i saw them yoks on a morn whilst looking through my blind...i would swear lucifer had come for me!!..heh he...its only a matter of time....The eyes of the devil!, black as the night sky itself :eek: heh he.

Rubber Johnny

Banned
broken said:

aaahahahhahhahaha. oh man, i--i.. haha... thats

hahAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

great.

did you move the eye too, it looks like you did. good job in that case.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
What you can't see in Mak's new pic is the 40 or so copies of The Catcher in the Rye he owns.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
MAKISMO'S FAMILY :

DADISMO :
b4bdnanmra1.jpg

MOMISMO WITH ORIENTISMO :
ugly_guy.jpg

AFRISMO
ugly_man_small.jpg

MEDEIVISMO
Grrr.jpg

CRIPPLISMO
ugly.jpg

SKINNISMO
jeffie%20in%20cool%20outfit.JPG

ORIENTISMO
me_johnson_sunglasses.jpg

And last but not least, they may not be family, but they ARE buried in his backyard ...

MAKISMO'S "GIRLFRIENDS" AKA VICTIMS AKA NOW COMPOST :
res3.jpg

THIS ONE IS HIS FAVORITE, SHE IS NOW A STUFFED COMPANION FOR THOSE WET DREAMS :
ugly_girl2.jpg

Last edited:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Dark Andy is the Lance Armstrong of unfunny.

Gaelsano said:
5.5! My score of 1 contributes to that. This site is such a joke. "I need strangers to validate my existence and physical worth!!!!11!!!!11!!!"

I got a 9.2 after 120'someodd votes when my friend put my pic on it. :kekeke:

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Abasuto said:
Dark Andy is the Lance Armstrong of unfunny.

I got a 9.2 after 120'someodd votes when my friend put my pic on it. :kekeke:
Just checked mine. im on like 8.1 but happy with that *sob* hahaha

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Vixen said:
Just checked mine. im on like 8.1 but happy with that *sob* hahaha

feh...355 votes and I dropped to an 8.6.....too many jealous, ugly people are giving me 1s. 3s, 4s and 5s, make up for half my fucking score.

BTW, no standards are used when rating guys....so an 8.1 for a female is pretty good.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Noticed how now you dont get your +1 in here BIG MAK has stopped typing? haha. gaylord

Status
Not open for further replies.