10 Year Member
laid
well endowed

oh yeah... vile

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Tell your friend he needs to bang hookers (sluts) the more hookers the looser he will be around chicks. The easier it will become to have conversations. His problem is that he's shy and introverted and can't talk to women. Chicks are mad easy to talk to make laugh and then slip it in them. In my day I had to work for it now they just can't wait to get home and get naked. Girls are weird now way independent and most are easy. A chick decides if she is gonna sleep with you in the first ten seconds if you don't get a positive response move on. Don't idolize them your trying to get layed life isn't a video game and the chicks are not princesses. Just go look in a women's bathroom. Chicks are more vial than men as soon as " your friend " learns this he will be better of. Also it really helps to have money or be we'll indowed either of these is a shoe in as long as he flonts it. He also needs to be confident.

If your aiming at one chick in particular move on. If you tried once and she is not about you she never will be no matter what you do say or think. Like I said they know if there gonna sleep with you within the first five min unless you ruin the fantasy that's in there head. If you do the your screwed.

Hookers are always the best solution, no matter what the underlying problem is...

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Spend as much time as possible working on a 1CC portfolio across all systems, don't forget to bring aquasocks for all the damp clam.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Grab a pen and pad, listen to Steel Panther album, take notes.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thought it was the wife with all the money...maybe he's talented...???

On topic, I'm gonna tell you what my mom always told me, be yourself, if the girl doesn't like it then she's not worth it.

Within 5 seconds a woman knows if she will sleep with you or not, it's an instinct, don't waste your time if the attraction isn't there 'cause the sex will suck and believe it or not sex is the most important thing in any relationship, those who deny it are usually not great lovers and it's not necessarily 'cause they're bad in the sack or whatever but it's simply 'cause they haven't found that person that clicks with them.

People spend lifetimes with one another, some find that one, others settle, don't settle, be patient, in the mean time don't be afraid to test the waters...oh wait, we are talking about sex right? I mean fuck why else would you want to talk to a girl, am I right? At less you're one of them douches that pretends to be friends with a girl 'cause she gets you and you're not attracted...lies! All men are dogs, every single one of them, as we should, it's only natural to want every thing that we fancy.

Money? It helps, specially if you want to level up, but let's be honest, you don't have to be wealthy to carry yourself with confidence. The less nervous and precautious you behave the more chances you'll have to be a hit with women.

I am the best lover there is, at least that the same response I get from every woman I have been with but it's simply 'cause I adore women, I don't just want to do the thing and fall asleep, I devour them in every sense of the way, even after we part my presence lingers as they drift into their lives...bwa ha ha ha!

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Your mate needs alcohol. When introverts get smashed magic happens.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
...cast a large net...practice, practice, practice conversing with any and all women...pay attention to their reactions and adjust accordingly...women are damn good at picking out weirdos, don't be a weirdo.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Lock them in the basement for a while. Don't feed them unless they love you. It might take a while but she'll come around.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
What "hot" girls do you speak of? If youse guys mean chicks like Megan Fox and Paris Hilton... well I guess swimming in gold like Scrooge McDuck and having a footer dong isn't really all that great.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Take it from Blade Lotus
MLP-fedora.png

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Come to think of it, so many people with big dicks in Africa who can't fuck hot girls.

Just money.

Well, I mean, having a big dick in any country in Africa is the norm. It's money, being a foreigner, and/or nothing.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Ballz, that Cringing Face site goes from funny to depressing in about 5 minutes.

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Take it from Blade Lotus
MLP-fedora.png
I think I just threw up a little.

ElectricGrave said:
Within 5 seconds a woman knows if she will sleep with you or not, it's an instinct, don't waste your time if the attraction isn't there 'cause the sex will suck and believe it or not sex is the most important thing in any relationship, those who deny it are usually not great lovers and it's not necessarily 'cause they're bad in the sack or whatever but it's simply 'cause they haven't found that person that clicks with them.
I think you're making some generalizations here. There are certainly people like that, but it doesn't mesh with my experience, for example.

When I first met my partner (in a college class), I wasn't really that romantically interested in him. I would run into him at lunch and we'd talk about games, and he seemed like a neat guy, but I remember feeling (and I told my friends) under no uncertain terms that I wasn't into him.

Then, we met up for a study session one night after I had known him for several months. I told him that I had to transcribe Chaucer in IPA for a historical linguistics final, and lo and behold, he started reciting Canterbury Tales to me in a passable Middle English accent. That's the moment that I started to fall in love with him. Fast forward three and a half years and we share a wonderful home together and I love him more and more every day.

And I mean, sex is certainly important, but I wouldn't say it's the most important thing. I'm working as a teacher full time now and my partner is suffering from (often anhedonic and libido-crushing) depression, so sex is often not a possibility, but we still love and take care of each other.

TL;DR: Your mileage may vary.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Guys guys guys a girl just posted here. Play it cool and act normal ok. Maybe one of us can get lucky.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Come to think of it, so many people with big dicks in Africa who can't fuck hot girls.

Just money.

They don't want money!

They just want to be "taken care of."

*Unfortunately taking care of them usually involves spending shitloads of money.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Find them on the rebound.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
this thread is not serious.

also: all men are fagots.