How do I beart Musashi in Last Blade? PLEASE!!!

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
I've been using Moriya in SPEED, but Musashi just keeps shitting all over me, and after 18 straight defeats, I think it's time I asked for a little help!

Thanks.

P.S. Apart from this collosal pain in the arse, LB1 seems pretty easy, is this so or is it just me?

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
you just got to lay down some law on him...no strategy here other then try to kick his ass...

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
.... hit him befor he hit's you( i used lee)...let the energy drain til you can use inifint specials..just keep doing specials:D

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
To kill Mushashi with a speed character in The Last Blade, concentrate on a hit-and-run strategy. Attack at will by running and jumping from long range, and do an air-to-ground combo if you can. However, once your combo is finished, hop backward until you are far out of Mushashi's range before attacking again. If it turns into a close-range slugfest, Mushashi will usually win.

Edit: Come to think of it, that strategy works for pretty much every CPU fight in the game. :lolz:

Last edited:

daybona

Juz,
Wait for his big slash attack and cross him up. It has a ton of recovery so exploit that.

Or just turtle and use Washizukas unblockable super...

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I remember walking all over this guy with every character every time. He doesn't really have many attacks. Just watch out for when he swings, then let him have it. I remember using Lee and destroying him with speed.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
yeah, he's really not hard at all, you just have to rush his ass down. If you knock him down once, time another jumping attack to hit him as he gets up, and do another knockdown combo since he rarely blocks.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
really? I used to have it in my cab, I would only play it on level 8 and only in speed mode. I don't think the CPU ever beat me one the whole time I had the cart. Just jump in and do your basic combos and its pretty hard to lose. I always felt the last blade 1+2 were the most boring 1 player games on neo geo.

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Well, after much needed break, I went back to the game last night and dispensed with a serious beat-down on his undead a$$! Whew :chimp:

I must admit, once I got the hang of him it wasn't too difficult, only took me 3 attempts as opposed to the original 18. Kagami was a slight surprise in round 2, as I've only experienced him in LB2 and LB on NGPC, but it only took me 2 attempts to take him out as he doesn't seem to block all that much.

Thanks for all the tips, they were pretty helpful.