How Difficult Is Rugal '94?

Body rip

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
For me, he's a moderate challenge, but others have claimed him to be the hardest incarnation of Rugal (maybe hardest KOF boss too?).

I'm probably alone when I say this, but I always found Rugal's '95 form harder, because of the fucked up handicap the game sports.

I've just got better patterns to deal with the '94 version of him. Slow projectiles, dashing specials.... excellent setup sequences.

Goenitz and Igniz own me! :mad:

RiotoftheBlood

Chin's Drinking Partner
I've gotten a little better at Rugal '94... but he still kicks me ass left, right, and center. Especially when he takes off 60% with the Genocide Cutter. It may be because I haven't played '94 much until recently. I remember thinking '98 Rugal was ridiculous, but not anymore. I didn't think the '95 incarnation was too difficult, considering you had to fight him only once and Saisyu wasn't too much of a problem.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
To me Rugal'94 is not that hard, he can be hard if you let him...but if you get controll over him and don't make mistakes he's yours.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
94 wasnt hard
first form was a walk in the park

second one just power yourself up with ABC

and soon as he begins doing the same

attack with a combo and repeat

rugal 95 was harder,for sure

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
he was so EASY, once I found out the tactic to whack him up, HELL I have even perfect SERVERAL times, RESPECT to the Japanese once I found out how

cgun

Fio's Quartermaster
Kim for example kan kick his ass with ease. Just do the charge d,u+K move all the time. Rugal will fall for it everytime.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
to boring, the best way is to stay in the corner and keep pressing the B button fast when Rugal is near you, and he will keep hopping into you.