Houston: The Stargate is a-changin'

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
NeoCverA said:
You should really put this info on a new thread. I think a lot of Texans pass this by cuz the title sounds so depressing. Great news though!

ok DAN chaned it and StickmanLoser you thing you can make it???

Last edited:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
there will be a meet up tonight at ''the gate'' (witch is the new name for the warehouse) I am going hope to see someone there from N-G.com :D

Ranma0005

n00b
To the SNK players in Houston.

In case you haven't heard yet, Texas Showdown is coming in March 11-13 at the Sheraton North hotel at George Bush Intercontinental.

We are scheduling a Kof2k2 tournament and Garou:Mark of the Wolves. Unfortunately, Chris Wong sold his copy of Garou already, so we need to borrow a Garou MVS cartridge. Would anybody here know of somebody in town that would let us borrow one?

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
Ranma0005 said:
To the SNK players in Houston.

In case you haven't heard yet, Texas Showdown is coming in March 11-13 at the Sheraton North hotel at George Bush Intercontinental.

We are scheduling a Kof2k2 tournament and Garou:Mark of the Wolves. Unfortunately, Chris Wong sold his copy of Garou already, so we need to borrow a Garou MVS cartridge. Would anybody here know of somebody in town that would let us borrow one?

is that the same place where oni-con was at?????

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I have a ton of MVS games, including a Garou cart. Not totally sure if I can make it. Y'all need to have some other MVS games there! I can list mine if ya want.

BTW I'm the same guy who was talking to you on AIM before about the usage of my supergun.

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
DanAdamKOF said:
I have a ton of MVS games, including a Garou cart. Not totally sure if I can make it. Y'all need to have some other MVS games there! I can list mine if ya want.

BTW I'm the same guy who was talking to you on AIM before about the usage of my supergun.

yea if you need more games I can give you a list

Ranma0005

n00b
DanAdamKOF said:

I forgot your AIM screen name, if you see me online, drop me an IM.