Horrible MAMEcabs

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Hahahah WTF.... watch movies?

I wonder what your neighbor would say if he knew where you posted that pic.

No clue but we will find out :)

thats a awesome mame cab

Thanks, I was torn between re-wiring it or going the MAME route and since I know about | | that much about wiring a JAMMA/JVS harness I went the easiest route. From the outside it is 100% original, I hate to disappoint but no LED sticks and buttons nor an X-Arcade on the CP.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
No clue but we will find out :)

Thanks, I was torn between re-wiring it or going the MAME route and since I know about | | that much about wiring a JAMMA/JVS harness I went the easiest route. From the outside it is 100% original, I hate to disappoint but no LED sticks and buttons nor an X-Arcade on the CP.

lol i wish i had it :) would run consoles as well through vga

Anselm

Camel Slug
HolyShitButtons.jpg

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Is that even real? It looks real enough, but it seems like a photoshop still.

Look at this. The panel 2 minutes in. Well the whole thing really

Nerdygrrl

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
My eyes cannot unsee what has been seen. Though I would like to buy a Holy Shit Buttons cab.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Yeah right, 39,000 games. He could be playing a different game everyday and he still wouldn't be able to play every last one before he dies. XD

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Necro-Bump from the grave!! My friend Tim, or as the kids online call him, Jumblejunkie went to a warehouse raid and snapped a picture of these two gems.

tumblr_ls7bumAtQY1qjkspqo1_400.png

Yes, that's an Operation Wolf into a Mortal Kombat

tumblr_ls7cy8LxcR1qjkspqo1_500.png

A Bally Sente Cab into a Shinobi.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Here are some winners

The last one boggles my mind. Assuming you had 6 people down to play a game... how are they going to see the screen?:lol:

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Checked the other videos, looks like it transforms into a cocktail cab.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Checked the other videos, looks like it transforms into a cocktail cab.

at least the build looks quality. honestly this machine is intriguing to me. i dont think this deserves to be in the horrible mama cab section.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Well, that explains the control panels to the side.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I always wonder why these people who have obviously never been to a arcade or ever played a arcade game in their lives, need a cabinet.

Pat505

War Room Troll
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/vgm/2992955441.html

Please check out this bad boy. Wow the work he put into this alone is worth thousands. Get a cab take out everthing that's worth something and shove a 13' crt and a nes in it. I should take a pic with a genesis and tv on a dresser and tell him I'll trade him for a dresser converted sega arcade.

Pat505

War Room Troll
"Im selling my converted nintendo cabinet. It was just an older mame cabinet but i added a nintendo and a small tv to it and its pretty fun. The joysticks are just for looks there, theres a compartment under them which the nintendo joystick and regular controller come out and are stored. Just figured it sounded like fun to do and it is.. If you have and interest or questions shoot me and email. You can also just put whatever system in there you want and with a little bit of work you can even put a bigger tv in there.. Thanks, Kevin "

He's for real with this.

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
" The joysticks are just for looks there, You can also just put whatever system in there you want and with a little bit of work you can even put a bigger tv in there.. Thanks, Kevin "

He's for real with this.

I really liked that part too, about the joysticks being there just for fun...What the hell does that mean? It's fun that they get in the way or something..

I'm also glad he clarified that I had choice in deciding what system to hook up to the CRT...For a second I thought I'd be stuck with just a NES..That tip alone is worth 200 bucks..placing the value of the cab at 25 dollars.:envy: