Honest Answer Please........

baller99

Banned
i believe he might actually have your converter with him and that one you have now is the broken one he was selling a few months ago.
I wouldnt give a refund unless you were absolutely sure that it was the shipping that caused it to be broken.Cause other than the shipping it would be his fault if it was broken.
i love that one neg feedback where he wins an auction with 20 dollars and then shipping is 25 and alleges that the auction shipping was 5.When it plainly says that shipping is 25 dollars.
That sounds really really bad on his part.
I do agree this guy is most likely a crook.
no refund.
By the way, have you sold those 80 US samurai shodown carts you destroyed?
doesnt look too good for you either....

Peter

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by baller99:
By the way, have you sold those 80 US samurai shodown carts you destroyed?
doesnt look too good for you either....

Peter

Do you ever think before you post? Why do you go and bring that up? You need to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! We already went through this whole issue in a thread before....you look like an idiot...not just with this post, but with most of your posts. It seems like the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.....that has nothing to do with a broken MVS convertor...........looks like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.......time to change the bulb....cause it aint lit anymore.......fucking moron....

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

baller99

Banned
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djbomberman:
Do you ever think before you post? Why do you go and bring that up? You need to learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! We already went through this whole issue in a thread before....you look like an idiot...not just with this post, but with most of your posts. It seems like the wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.....that has nothing to do with a broken MVS convertor...........looks like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.......time to change the bulb....cause it aint lit anymore.......fucking moron....

why are you looking like an idiot in behalf of pichai?
actually that post was a few months ago, and his credibility with me is really bad.It has alot to do with the converter, tells me pichai isnt the best of people in this world.
and your calling me an idiot?
im graduating from usc in a month with a 3.9 gpa.
i wonder what hillbilly junior high your attending
Peter

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
why are you looking like an idiot in behalf of pichai?
actually that post was a few months ago, and his credibility with me is really bad.It has alot to do with the converter, tells me pichai isnt the best of people in this world.
and your calling me an idiot?
im graduating from usc in a month with a 3.9 gpa.
i wonder what hillbilly junior high your attending
Peter

Think I care about your GPA? And YES I AM CALLING YOU AN IDIOT. I could get countless people on the forums to back me up on this one. You just made yourself look even more stupid since I am a college graduate with a 4.0 average in Computer Graphics. I even studied engineering. What are you getting a 3.9 in basketweaving from USC? Your GPA doensn't prove anything. Your post content does. Obviously you need to go back to your hillbilly Junior high since you don't even know geography. I live in Chicago, far cry from being a Hillbilly moron. Have you bought anything off Pichai? NO. so SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKER!!I have bought numerous items off Pichai and he is an EXCELLENT TRUSTWORTHY seller. You bring shit up like the SS4 for no reason just to do that. YOu need to learn to just read(well at least past a 4th grade level) and not post since are you are is worthless space......FUCKING MORON.....and yes I will back up Pichai........

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

NSX-T

Amusaka's Lacky
I bought stuff off of Pichai too, and I will back him up too. I am on your side, djB.

baller99

Banned
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by djbomberman:
Think I care about your GPA? And YES I AM CALLING YOU AN IDIOT. I could get countless people on the forums to back me up on this one. You just made yourself look even more stupid since I am a college graduate with a 4.0 average in Computer Graphics. I even studied engineering. What are you getting a 3.9 in basketweaving from USC? Your GPA doensn't prove anything. Your post content does. Obviously you need to go back to your hillbilly Junior high since you don't even know geography. I live in Chicago, far cry from being a Hillbilly moron. Have you bought anything off Pichai? NO. so SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UNCLE FUCKER!!I have bought numerous items off Pichai and he is an EXCELLENT TRUSTWORTHY seller. You bring shit up like the SS4 for no reason just to do that. YOu need to learn to just read(well at least past a 4th grade level) and not post since are you are is worthless space......FUCKING MORON.....and yes I will back up Pichai........

Computer graphics is worse than basketweaving.Any kind of degree that has to do with art is bullshit anyway.
oh and im majoring is electrical engineering.

Peter

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet

Computer graphics is worse than basketweaving.Any kind of degree that has to do with art is bullshit anyway.
oh and im majoring is electrical engineering.

Peter

Wow you told me there! Computer Graphics is worse than basket weaving? You may have a 3.9 GPA, but your damn IQ is about 15 with that statement.....you really should stop posting here....since you just make yourself look more like a moron eveytime you post. Computer Graphics/Interacive Media......is based in Webdesign fucking moron. Yeah, that's just so much worse than basketweaving.
rolleyes.gif
Now...back to the main reason I even posted......SHUT UP MORON, you haven't dealt with Pichai, so you have NO credibility to make a statement against his character. Learn to keep your comments to yourself, ASS MONKEY, before you make statements against someone elses credibility you haven't dealt with...CASE CLOSED!

------------------
29406164.gif

---GROOVY!!!---

Pichai

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Peter,

Have you ever gone back and read some of your posted. The grammars and word selections are equivalent of those in Junior High School. You are not aware of your ignorance and only are misled by your knowledge. I hesitate to believe that you’re about to graduate from USC with a 3.9GPA. If, you are graduating next week than that old expression of “He appears to have been educated beyond his intelligence” is a definite true statement about you. People in this forum should not argue with this idiot. He’ll drag you down to his level and beat you to death with his experience.
I wanted to thanks everyone here, who made a productive post(s) and have defended me from this obtuse little asshole. The problems with the buyer and I have been solved and both parties are content.

-Pichai

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
You can only go by your own instincts. If you tested the converter you sold and it was indeed working, then the converter was working when you mailed it. The only other thing to consider is how you packed the converter when you shipped it, as if could have been damaged in transit by the Post Office, FedEx, UPS or whoever.

However, if you shipped the converter in a nice secure package, then you're not obligated to send the guy a refund. It sounds harsh, but that's the only thing you can go by.