Holy Crap!! I am living through the 16 candles movie!!

Shin Guile X

Mickey's Coach
Well not the whole crush on the guy part and some dork holding up my panties for others to see loco but It is now 8:00 pm and knowone in my family has even said Happy Birthday to me or anything. Bad enough that I had to work but to come home with no cake, no nothing.

Not really a big deal and not to be a drama queen but for the last 8 months my Father and Brother have had no Job or income and I have kept them fed and a roof over there head and they can't even say thank you? Bastards.

Well anyway, here's to 28!!

ps. The fact that I am even alive is a good thing though. I know that I haven't posted in the other tread but I just want to say that I miss you Jigan. Hopefully you will meet my Mother were you are at, which is a better place :)

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
If you're living out 16 Candles then who's playing Long Duck Dong?!?!? :D

Happy birfday 'n stuff. buttrock

Mike

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
have your grandparents grabbed your boobs yet?

seba_boi

Terry Bogard's Taylor
YOU house your brother and father???? OMG!!! What a good child you are!!!... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!... You'll live a long life!!!

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Shin Guile X:
Well not the whole crush on the guy part and some dork holding up my panties for others to see loco but It is now 8:00 pm and knowone in my family has even said Happy Birthday to me or anything. Bad enough that I had to work but to come home with no cake, no nothing.

Not really a big deal and not to be a drama queen but for the last 8 months my Father and Brother have had no Job or income and I have kept them fed and a roof over there head and they can't even say thank you? Bastards.

Well anyway, here's to 28!!

ps. The fact that I am even alive is a good thing though. I know that I haven't posted in the other tread but I just want to say that I miss you Jigan. Hopefully you will meet my Mother were you are at, which is a better place :)
You house them! What a sweet child! Now everybody say "aww..."

<small>[ July 03, 2003, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: CapcomFanConverted ]</small>

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I always walk up to my friends the next day and say: oh by the way concratulations with my birthday .... which was yesterday....

That always gets them feeling guilty enough to let me have some fun :)

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I think Steve has hacked into Shin Guile X's account.