Hi-Res Minis available now!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Check out OUR album..we are working on EVERY mini..and some extras..

http://www.arcadecrusade.com/gallery/v/minimarquees/evjrminis/

UPDATE : New URL ABOVE!
87 Minis complete

Wow, thanks for posting that up! That's some great stuff for some of us, like myself, who have poorly-made photocopies, or no mms at all for some of our games! :)

btw, is that Zupapa a custom-made one? It doesn't say so on the site, but I've got what I purchased as a complete new kit, and don't have a MM that looks like that.

Duck King

n00b
Great job!

WOW! those are some great Minis!

i love the update minis for BBS2, MS1, RB1 and SS1!

keep up the great work!

btw, is there a way yall can make a custom Team minis for the KOF series?

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
btw, is that Zupapa a custom-made one? It doesn't say so on the site, but I've got what I purchased as a complete new kit, and don't have a MM that looks like that.

To my knowledge, there isn't an official MM for Zupapa. My kit didn't come with one. I could be wrong though. I can't recall if I bought my kit new from the Neo store or used from a seller. Could have just been missing the MM.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
Not sure if there is a real mini for zupapa...the one i made is a custom. does anyone have one? also..the minis are just about complete.still have some customs and some japanese translation versions to finish up..plus if anyone wants something..let us know..... varao and i will be moving on to the move strip stickers next. if anyone can scan what they have and up them to an album on the crusade, that would be really helpful. just post which ones here when or if you do it. Varao and I THANK YOU all for the great comments. plz feel free to vote on the minis at the crusade. And Thanks to Amazing Mattroid for the Crusade!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
To my knowledge, there isn't an official MM for Zupapa. My kit didn't come with one. I could be wrong though. I can't recall if I bought my kit new from the Neo store or used from a seller. Could have just been missing the MM.

I got mine off eBay as a brand new kit and had no MM with it... that's why I was asking if it was a mock-up. That's wicked awesome that he made one!

Duck King

n00b
I got mine off eBay as a brand new kit and had no MM with it... that's why I was asking if it was a mock-up. That's wicked awesome that he made one!

i do belive that Zupapa was one of the kits that didnt come with a mini. i do know it came with a large marquee only, like the NitD kit

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
141 Mini DONE in HIRES for your downing pleasure. Varao is finishing GOWCAISER...
only a very few left now!

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
it is coming ...as well..breakers..galaxy..ninja masters..matrimelee..ragnarard...etc...i guess...there is still a decent amount to finish up..

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
KOF 98 Team minis complete!

WOW! those are some great Minis!

i love the update minis for BBS2, MS1, RB1 and SS1!

keep up the great work!

btw, is there a way yall can make a custom Team minis for the KOF series?

V3rtigo

Mr. Big's Thug
hmm... i thought the original had an all white background? anyways, thank you, it's perfect for what i need to do.

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
it does..but that art does not exist..that i could find. it is still the same art..just with the orange background...not the white

hmm... i thought the original had an all white background? anyways, thank you, it's perfect for what i need to do.

Last edited:

Grizz9567

Crossed Swords Squire
new minis..dogtags...customs..and working on powerspikes 2 this week.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Grizz, you are THE MAN (or THE WOMAN)!

Any chance of minis for some of the hack games? namely Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003, or King of Gladiator? What about Diggerman and Ghostlop? I know I personally could use a custom CTHD, and would probably want a KoG and Ghostlop eventually... I don't knowif you'd see these as legit MVS games and worth mocking up something for. Regardless, you are a god among men. Surely some of the members of the community who has contributed the most in recent memory.

Also, Garou and SVC customs=
icon29.gif

Last edited: