Hey, I know it's not SNK, but.....

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
Apparently, Street Fighter 4 is in the works, and rumor has it will be playing on Atomiswave? No kidding, I saw this on at least three places on the web, sorry if this has been posted previously. Cool stuff.

soapy_jack23

Crazed MVS Addict
I don't think it will be for atomiswave. Reason being (and I could be wrong)
is that sgea/sammy don't hold the rights to publish capcoms IP's. If anything maybe capcom and snkplaymore are making another deal to have vs games.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I honestly dont think this game will be anywhere NEAR an atomiswave board. I honestly dont think Capcom would allow it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
O. Yashiro said:
I honestly dont think this game will be anywhere NEAR an atomiswave board. I honestly dont think Capcom would allow it.
That's nothing. I don't even think there will be a game.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:

Yep me thinks you're right. Capcom's lost the fire they had for the SF series. And really, unless they took some new innovative path it be more of the same. Personally I'd rather they come out with TOP SECRET (Bionic Commando) Part II or a Strider Hiryu III.

GK

FLADIPO

Banned
i agree

i agree with all of you - i doubt a capcom title will ever be on atomiswave....it would be cool if there was tho.

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
I'd say that it has a decent chance of being true.

Weirder shit has happend in my life time, including a capcom vs snk game.

btw, Loads of 3rd parties develop for the AtomisWave, so I'm not sure how Sammy/Sega publishing it would have anything to do with it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, they did have the post on HERE a few days ago that this was the case. However, I just don't know. Atomiswave? CPS3? Which is really stronger... honestly? Sure you can do some neat stuff on Atomiswave, but CPS3 has some insane animation. I mean, look at GGX and then look at SF3. It's a joke how bad the animtion is, nevermind comparing it to SF3. Then again, Atomiswave is a Dreamcast, sort of.... and that pulled off the first two SFs really well.

This is all assuming two things: One, that SF4 will have at least the same animation quality/style of SF3. Two, that this is even coming out at all, nevermind on AW. I think Capcom's long lost it to be able to pull of something so incredible to be half the game that SF3 is, nevermind third strike.

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
Grizzly King said:
Yep me thinks you're right. Capcom's lost the fire they had for the SF series. And really, unless they took some new innovative path it be more of the same. Personally I'd rather they come out with TOP SECRET (Bionic Commando) Part II or a Strider Hiryu III.

GK

I would shit my pants in public for Bionic Commando or Strider sequel.

Haohmaru777

Crossed Swords Squire
TheLastTrin said:
I would shit my pants in public for Bionic Commando or Strider sequel.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Dude, that pic is SOOOOO hilarious-What game is that from? :buttrock:

neo>all

Super nO0b
SouthtownKid said:

I will be really dissappointed if capcom ends the franchise here. They should at least make one more entry and go all out. That would satisfy me.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Kjcos_999 said:
Well impressed. All my mates have just been sent the link.

Good work fella.

My SF4 link? That was crap, you secretly sent them l3monparty links right?

TheLastTrin

NEST Puppet
neo>all said:
My SF4 link? That was crap, you secretly sent them l3monparty links right?

Or tubgirl.

There's a rumor circulating in the last day or so that SF4 is being outsourced to Arc System Works.

This seems super fishy to me, considering Arc is already working on Fist of the North Star, and I don't think they're big enough to work on two games at once.

neo>all

Super nO0b
TheLastTrin said:
Or tubgirl.

There's a rumor circulating in the last day or so that SF4 is being outsourced to Arc System Works.

This seems super fishy to me, considering Arc is already working on Fist of the North Star, and I don't think they're big enough to work on two games at once.

shawn2.jpg