Help with Neo Geo Pocket games (rarity advice)

Dking

n00b
Hello!

I wanted to ask if someone could please help me with a pair of games. I have a small Neo Geo Pocket collection that I totally forgot about, but I just recently found it during a house cleaning because of the COVID-19 "quarantine". I looked up all of them, and almost all of them seem to be common games, but I couldn'd find much about the two of them and there doesn't seem to be many copies sold of them on eBay. The one with white label is is Samurai Shodown 1 (the black and white one), and the other with the japanese letters is the trial version of Delta Warp. I was hoping someone could tell me more about them.

IMG_9782_2.jpg

IMG_9789_2.jpg

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
That Delta Warp is a trial cartridge. IIRC, these we sent to shops for display units and most are identical to the final release.

There are quite a number of this cartridges out in the wild that pop up every now and then in eBay and don't usually fetch high numbers (around 100$ maybe?).

The Samurai Spirits is just a regular cartridge with a severely worn off label.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
That Neo Geo Cup 98 Plus Color is the label variant that came from the blister packs repackaged for Mexico. I doubt that there are many people who know or care enough to want it and pay extra for it, but I thought it was worth noting since it is more uncommon.

That Delta Warp is a trial cartridge. IIRC, these we sent to shops for display units and most are identical to the final release.

There are quite a number of this cartridges out in the wild that pop up every now and then in eBay and don't usually fetch high numbers (around 100$ maybe?).

The Samurai Spirits is just a regular cartridge with a severely worn off label.

$100 is a good price estimate, but it might take a little while to sell at that price. These days ebay sellers are always asking $200 for the demo carts, but they never sell for that. In the past they were closer for $50 each, but these days they have gone up a bit.