Help regarding Baseball Stars Professional cart label.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I recently sold an English release Baseball Stars Professional AES game. The seller has contacted me asking about the cart label, which appears to be Japanese as it has the blue and yellow logo.

I know a lot of western releases were just Japanese carts with a new sticker on top of the old one, but were any released with the original label?

Basically I need to know if this could have been sold like this originally, or if I had a version where someone had put a US case with a JPN cart?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
With snk, who knows. It's possible it got switched somewhere but not likely. And wow, the label is pretty close between the two versions. Is this what we are complaint about? Labels on a dual language game?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
He's not complaining, he is fine with it, just asked me if it originally came like that or if it has been pieced together. I have no idea so thought I'd ask on here.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Sounds like it's the Japanese cart to me. At any rate, it doesn't really matter, since only the label determines it. It's a Japanese cart now.

You probably owe the buyer some money if you sold it as the US release. Now it has a mismatched case.

Last edited: