Help from any UK owners

doughboy

Lurker.
Hi,

My Neo-Geo playing goes only as far as NeorageX.

Can anyone please tell me where to find a home system in the uk, and roughly how much they'll cost.

Cheers

Doughboy

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
From what I've heard, Raven Games is the best retailer in UK for Neo-Geo:
http://www.ravengames.co.uk/

You should also try sources abroad since the money you'll have compensate the additional costs for shipping. Let me know if you need tips abroad.

doughboy

Lurker.
My god. You know that raven games is 5 minutes from my house.

I haven't been there since my mega drive days. I had completely forgotten about that shop.

I think I'll get down there on Tuesday.

Thanks alot.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Hey there doughboy
yep Raven games are a pretty good shop for neo geo home stuff.Also try Andrew Baker at Arcade heaven, beleive it or not hes just 10 miles down teh road from Raven games, down in Maidstone.
check his website out at
www.arcadeheaven.co.uk
Hes very helpful too.

Also if you are after mvs neo geo stuff, which is far better value for money and it is teh REAL ARCADE game Ive got loads of stuff and its pretty inexpensive drop us a mail at

MGKHan@aol.com

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
I've located a few rare MVS carts from Andrew Baker as well, he's very quick in shipping the games, heck, I just sent him cash from US (British Pound of course)

doughboy

Lurker.
It just so happens that I know a very attractive young lady near Maidstone. Shouldn't take more than 50 minutes to get down there.

To Maidstone that is.

Cheers

bwi

20 Year Member
Originally posted by doughboy:
It just so happens that I know a very attractive young lady near Maidstone. Shouldn't take more than 50 minutes to get down there.

To Maidstone that is.

Cheers

While your down there ask him if hes sent the edging strips to brian hopkinson as ive been waiting months for them

long story