Help for Graphic Failure in Neo Geo AES model NEO O Board NEO-AES3-4

Hello everyone:

I write for help since I bought a Neo Geo AES, I think it is the Japanese model model Neo Geo O, serial number 80,000 and peak at 8W Transformer and PRO-POW (of 5 volts at 3 amps). That's what it says on the label on the bottom of my console.

The transformer and video cable Scart bought them apart since the console came without cables, and the case is that by connecting the console lights and looks, but with blue screen, and has many lines and characters graphics overlays on the screen, have the game cartridge connected or not.

Interestingly no sound is appreciated: Only the screen looks with graphics errors, which are these ... The first screen that I put here is the Neo Geo AES on without inserted game, and the second image is a stuffed game when you turn on the console, rather than on exposed lines, they are a bunch of colorful characters around the screen overlays:

30lcpjd.jpg

1zdacev.jpg

They are why not leave these graphical glitches, although I have seen in a forum that some users has also happened this.

I have read that it can be a corruption of Bios; Slot dirty without good connectivity; thing of resistors and / or capacitors; problems current voltage transformer that supplies power to the plate; or problems with tracks and defects on the plate .... In short, they can be many things and lose myself here to locate and repair the graphic fault of my AES.

In my humble opinion both cartridge slot plate as I see them looking good, and the version of my motherboard is the NEO-AES3-4, you do not really know if this board that I show is really Japanese or PAL or that. .. to start the bottom metal plate on which rests the motherboard of the Neo Geo Since it is not, it's been taken away by something and not know if that affects, or is a sign that they have played this console, or you have changed the housings or something. What if I say is that the image signal RGB SCART looks really sharp and vivid colors.

Here are details of the plate in front and behind, and the cartridge slot:

a4vhja.jpg

iqkjd4.jpg

vd0rr4.jpg

I have connected the transformer PRO-POW and do not think this will cause conflict to the plate to present these graphs corrupted. The display remains static with small variations that are progressing slowly; in order to see if you know what kind of failure I have in my Neo Geo AES console: If I put the transformer proper power, and if I can you, you say, what are the possibilities of failure, to see if it has solution I have a desire to enjoy it since it came out and I could never allow me ... If the Bios do not know if placing him above the Unibios would have to do to remove these faults to my plate.

23vmf6x.jpg

If you need I can put more detailed photos, I have both photos and details of both sides of the plate sections and you I can put them so you can see as necessary.
Thank you all for reading and I expect somebody can find failure and why for repair...

Greetings to all !!