HELP: a neogeo store in chicago

dreaggan

Cro ords, ,
I m a French guy who will be at Chicago for the week end. Could somebody give me some good adress in order to find neogeo games?

Queequeg

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
There are none. but while your here... be sure to check out The Flamingo Bar & Grill, it is located in Griffith, IN on 45th st., you can get there via 80/94, its the third exit, go south, at the second speedway (this one will be on your left) and where the construction starts, turn left. ya cant miss it.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
but there's a Nino's Pizzeria on Cicero and 111th that had art of fighting when i was a little kid :) My first neo game!

peace,
ray

undertaker_eternal

Lurker, ,
Did you just want an arcade, or an actual shop that sells games? If you wanted a shop, I know of a game shop that carries Neo stuff, the Windy City Game Exchange, at 3900 N. Cicero. Phone number (if they haven't changed it) is 773-202-1077. I haven't been there for probably 5 or 6 years, so I don't know if they relocated or changed their phone number. I just happened to have the owner's card.

They don't actively try to have a large Neo stock; they just take whatever they get. I know they used to have both AES cartridges and Neo CD games. The bad thing, though, I do remember their prices weren't too good. They were asking for too much money on their games.

Just figured I'd mention them. I do know that they did sell various imports for other systems.

dreaggan

Cro ords, ,
Thank you undertacker. This is just what I want: a game shop where I can find some neo AES stuff.
If someone has others adress where he is sure to find what I want, just give it to me very quickly.