Hello members, I have come to play!

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
You know, whisper brought up an extremely interesting point about Jonmkl. First hint of "pussy" and all the boys run to the yard, and went straight for headbutting/pissing contest.

God bless them there internetz.

:snack:

EDIT: Literally all I wanted out of this thread was an excuse to post Brazzers memes, because I am very childish. QFT

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Ha Beff :P

*goes back to restraining the urge to toss his Bomberman '93 across the room*

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
It says bad things about me, but the first thing that image made me think of was hpj.cc, for what its worth.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Ha Beff :P

*goes back to restraining the urge to toss his Bomberman '93 across the room*

DogthisisBrazzers_c40d789fd04049850cd0c94852554fcc.jpg

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
The Market threads here and ebay are often the best places to look, there's a lot of guys here that are great to do business with, but there are a few stores you can look at as well. I've bought some stuff from Skywaypro, although the condition wasn't the best, the games were all original and working and the prices aren't too bad. You could also try Neo-amusement, they've got a decent stock. The 161 carts you can grab all around, Excellentcom probably has the best prices, as they often do, but I'm not certain how reliable they are.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Hold on... you guys think lolifoxgirl is a girl? I didn't think girls self identified as "loli".

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
The Market threads here and ebay are often the best places to look, there's a lot of guys here that are great to do business with, but there are a few stores you can look at as well. I've bought some stuff from Skywaypro, although the condition wasn't the best, the games were all original and working and the prices aren't too bad. You could also try Neo-amusement, they've got a decent stock. The 161 carts you can grab all around, Excellentcom probably has the best prices, as they often do, but I'm not certain how reliable they are.

LOL, nothing to say anymore? That's what I thought, bitch, go find yo christoph. Get dat aluminum dickness.

305.png

EDIT: PLS, iz probably Rori trolln. He tryin to kill me.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Besides the above mentioned? Lets see, I like to garden, cook, take care of my cats, read, and go to school. I have some fun hobbies too, like subbing anime and brewing beer.

Involved with any subbing groups? Please don't say gg.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
I haven't been active lately, the last thing I did was the air BD release for uguu~subs.

Perhaps specifying that I was a mere busywork pusher for them. I haven't really looked for a tlc/tl job, it sounds like a huge commitment.

Last edited:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Avoid those two huh...

When I was young I spent a lot of time alone at the airport and at restaurants that had neo geo cabinets, so I was exposed to a lot of the games. Aero fighters 2, crossed swords, shock troopers, baseball stars, there are quite a few that I would like to get my hands on. There is a thriving barcade scene in my area, and the seed of me wanting my own games came after a drunken night of playing shmup games at a place on the coast. I found this place after convincing myself that any hope of resistance was futile.

So avoid disreputable ebay sellers. Where else do the games come from?

U want to touch tips?

Last edited:

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Hello everyone. I am new here, and wanted to make sure my first thread was out of the way so I won't bother anyone.

After spending a few feverish nights deciding if I was ready to throw piles of money away chasing the golden nostalgia of my childhood, I bit the bullet and bought an omega cmvs, and a couple of low budget games on ebay.

I am really looking forward to enjoying this new hobby, getting to know the people around here, and hopefully not rubbing anyone the wrong way.

Another oregon person! Welcome to teh hyphen!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Welcome, don't let the guys scare you. They are only interested in dick pics.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I put an offer in on magical drop 2, but I think I read here that the coinopstore seller was sketch?

Some people have had some issues buying cabinets from coinopstore, but for bare MVS carts I don't recall hearing of any issues. I've picked up a half dozen or so MVS carts from them w/no problems. It'd be nice if they packed MVS carts a little better, but mine have all arrived fine. I only use them when they've got something a lot cheaper than average. I'm sure you'll be fine picking up an MD2 from them.

And I'm sure you'll enjoy the Omega. I quite like mine. Very nice machine.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Some people have had some issues buying cabinets from coinopstore, but for bare MVS carts I don't recall hearing of any issues. I've picked up a half dozen or so MVS carts from them w/no problems. It'd be nice if they packed MVS carts a little better, but mine have all arrived fine. I only use them when they've got something a lot cheaper than average. I'm sure you'll be fine picking up an MD2 from them.

And I'm sure you'll enjoy the Omega. I quite like mine. Very nice machine.

All his carts a repairs, and shitty ones at that. I got one from him with some bad solder points and is extremely dirty.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
welcome to the forum!

As far as places to get carts goes, I suggest staying here.. The community self regulates (and self lynches people that are flipping games for profit) so the prices are generally low. Plus it's a good way to "keep things in the family".

There are lots of characters here so the important thing is to not act like a tough guy (or Girl?) and don't draw too much attention to yourself.. basically following The Rock's advice to "Know Your Role". Vocal noobs get stomped and an example made of them. Be low key, but contribute. If you do that, you'll have a great time here :D

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
This is a sammybean reference. She ate a brownie that fell on the floor and promptly caught crap over it. I'm sure there's more info behind it.

3 second rule. Come on, obey the rules.