Hearthstone

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I find I still have luck with my Murloc deck in later ladder games but probably only 2/5 will be a win.

You know by turn three if you're in or not, but you need to drop Warleader. Then again, a Consecration or Hellfire and it's game over.

I picked up Siltfin Spirit Walker the other day and certain I have Neptulon - I'm going to try my styling at a Shamurloc.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Just got my rank 5!! Been quite the battle over the last day to get here. My deck doesnt have a specific theme and it appears to do well. Weapons mainly as much as i can get plus 2 upgrades, minus the crappy 50% miss warmaul. The insta drop pirates are great with taunt to slow guys down then and its a chargefest. Knife jugglers 1 brawl to deal with hairy situations and fluke wins Plus 2 owls for taunt removal. My deck is based around every creature being expendable after its played and hit i could care if he wastes mana on removal. Overall its fun. I like the satisfaction of smashing another hero in the face for the kill lol

ThGame

Geese's Thug
I find I still have luck with my Murloc deck in later ladder games but probably only 2/5 will be a win.

You know by turn three if you're in or not, but you need to drop Warleader. Then again, a Consecration or Hellfire and it's game over.

I picked up Siltfin Spirit Walker the other day and certain I have Neptulon - I'm going to try my styling at a Shamurloc.

I like shamurloc the best. It suffers from the same issues of removal you said but i run that one. More direct damage to finish a guy off and the +2 adjacent totems are sick with murlocs.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just got my rank 5!! Been quite the battle over the last day to get here. My deck doesnt have a specific theme and it appears to do well. Weapons mainly as much as i can get plus 2 upgrades, minus the crappy 50% miss warmaul. The insta drop pirates are great with taunt to slow guys down then and its a chargefest. Knife jugglers 1 brawl to deal with hairy situations and fluke wins Plus 2 owls for taunt removal. My deck is based around every creature being expendable after its played and hit i could care if he wastes mana on removal. Overall its fun. I like the satisfaction of smashing another hero in the face for the kill lol

Sounds like face Warrior. Do you have a Captain Greenskin for your weapons?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just hit another 3200 dust and looking into crafting another golden legendary. Not sure which. There's Nefarian and Chromaggus, but I'm currently not using either in any decks. I kind of want to bite the bullet and craft a golden Sylvannas, but I know I'll hate myself if I end up pulling one later.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Sounds like face Warrior. Do you have a Captain Greenskin for your weapons?

I did have him in my deck but i found he was too slow. Pretty mich all my minions have charge except the taunt pirates cause they cast free and the jugglers but they pay thier dues. Ive got tons of weapons so im not afraid to break them

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I did have him in my deck but i found he was too slow. Pretty mich all my minions have charge except the taunt pirates cause they cast free and the jugglers but they pay thier dues. Ive got tons of weapons so im not afraid to break them

Let me know how this deck does at the end of the season. It sounds pretty much like face hunter, except you don't benefit from the hunter hero power.

If anybody plays Heroes of the Storm, if you're level 12, you'll have access to a special card back June 1st. It looks pretty slick!

gaab.png

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Playing my Priest deck so much (it's not anything in particular, just slowly tweaking the deck as I get more cards) then going back to my Mage deck made me realize how bad my Mage deck is. Too reactionary, not offensive enough.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That card back is pretty swish. I'll look forward to grabbing it. Too bad Heroes of the Storm sucks.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Let me know how this deck does at the end of the season. It sounds pretty much like face hunter, except you don't benefit from the hunter hero power.

If anybody plays Heroes of the Storm, if you're level 12, you'll have access to a special card back June 1st. It looks pretty slick!

View attachment 25399

I have beta access to heros but i havent activated it yet. What do you have to do to get this card back besides be lvl 12 (in hearthstone im assuming) just install heroes?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Playing my Priest deck so much (it's not anything in particular, just slowly tweaking the deck as I get more cards) then going back to my Mage deck made me realize how bad my Mage deck is. Too reactionary, not offensive enough.

Priest decks are all about stealing your opponents shit.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have beta access to heros but i havent activated it yet. What do you have to do to get this card back besides be lvl 12 (in hearthstone im assuming) just install heroes?

You need to be level 12 in Heroes of the Storm to get the special card back. If you play Heroes of the Storm and have at least 100 ranked wins in Hearthstone, you get access to the special Hearthstone mount:

maxresdefault.jpg

ThGame

Geese's Thug
You need to be level 12 in Heroes of the Storm to get the special card back. If you play Heroes of the Storm and have at least 100 ranked wins in Hearthstone, you get access to the special Hearthstone mount:

View attachment 25412

Lol cool card mount. Is lvl 12 a fair bit of playing? I havent touched it yet so im unsure.

Also kind of hit a wall today at lvl 5. Started tweaking my deck, added a few different pirates and cannons ect. Didnt work out lol. Down to lvl 7 now. Im going to put things back the way they were mostly.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Lol cool card mount. Is lvl 12 a fair bit of playing? I havent touched it yet so im unsure.

I played it sporadically over the last 4 or 5 months. I logged on to see my account level half-way through 9 a couple days ago, and played a bit more since and am already half-way through 11. It doesn't take that long, but it is a bit of a grind. I bought a lot of characters with gold and real money a bunch of months back, so I'm able to keep it fresh somewhat (also just bought Sylvannas and Kael'Thalas yesterday). You can buy stimpacks which will increase experience experience gained by 100% and gold gain by 150%. I think it's $3.99 for a 7-day stimpack, which should be more than enough to get you to 12 and save quite a bit of time. You get an automatic 7-day stimpack for hitting level 10 (I just found this out yesterday).

I've never really played MOBAs, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I have fun with Heroes of the Storm. I'm drawn to the Warcraft lore in particular, so it's really fun to control characters like Thrall, Sylvannas, Kael'Thalas, Arthas, Jaina, Uther, Malfurion, etc. Sylvannas does so much fucking damage..

EDIT -- I forgot that you also get a 50% experience bonus for playing with a friend. I'm close to 12 already, but if you (or anybody) needs somebody to play with to get the bonus, hit me up -- #Soilwork1642

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That moment when you're sitting down to lunch on your break, attempt to play some HS on your phone and it requires an update...

:(

ThGame

Geese's Thug
That moment when you're sitting down to lunch on your break, attempt to play some HS on your phone and it requires an update...

:(

You wait till lunch to play?? J/k Lol ive been playing way to much at work during work hours. i swear this will be the end of my career lol

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You wait till lunch to play?? J/k Lol ive been playing way to much at work during work hours. i swear this will be the end of my career lol

If you see me on then send an invite. I'll throw down on a few matches to help out.

Back on topic of Hearthstone, I just saw the most incredible turn one play:

JGXitXs.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Back on topic of Hearthstone, I just saw the most incredible turn one play

Two Soulfires, bahaha. What a Dennis!

I really want that card back, guess I'm playing HotS this weekend.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just added you "exiled"

Didn't get anything.

Two Soulfires, bahaha. What a Dennis!

I really want that card back, guess I'm playing HotS this weekend.

I think this deserves its own name, and I think "rayray" is perfect. I can imagine the dude after he made this play: "Damn nigga, you got hit for 8 damage on turn one, now what?"

Good finisher

Wait..

Turn one seppuku.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Ha ha!

Let me guess, rayray's plays discarded two giants and left him with a Mortal Coil.

I don't remember what the other one was, but the first one he had to discard was a that 4/5 harpy (forget the name).

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Managed to beat the first part of Blackrock with my Priest deck. Got my first Legendary card.

Now I'm up against Gar, and after reading tutorials and watching videos I think I'm hosed until I get some more cards. They all seem to be talking about Mass Dispel, Healing Circle (or something like that), and all of these other cards I've neither seen nor heard of.