Hearthstone

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you have an amazon tablet and want to do the amazon coin move

But you live outside the US

There may be a way for you to bypass the territory restriction

Won't say it publicly here because loopholes get closed when discovered.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I have an Android tablet and a VPN, not sure if that helps.

There were some Reddit pages a while back but I didn't dig far enough and just let it go. I'll look into it again.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://m.imgur.com/YEXEuIR

Gnomeferatu

YEXEuIR_d.jpg

Imagine this with brann, coldlight oracles, and dirty rats.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What about Archbishop Benedictus - "Shuffle a copy of your opponent's deck into your deck".

Do you just swap out your cards, or get their deck as well as yours? Crazy.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I have gotten bored of Hearthstone. I have now moved on to the greener pastures of Gwent and Shadowverse.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Jesus!

I wish Ben Brode didn't do interviews.

He's the type of dude that I don't fucking like irl.

Ben Brode is a massive faggor! Stupid fat head and cheesy smile...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
randomly played xRealNinjuzx yesterday.

Can't seem to connect to him though because the add friend function requires the full battle tag. :(

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
I made up my mind and I'm voting with my wallet, not going to buy the new expansion pre-order. I have 5000 gold and I will spend that on 50 packs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't blame you. In a world where we see companies that try to make the world a better place, i feel like Team5 have done the opposite. HS has a culture of disrespect for all the players. Taunting. BM. Roping. Leaving a match without conceding. People adding friends only to unload salt on them - and all the while, blizzard support will defend and protect the worst offenders.

Maybe they think that being abused will compel players to spend money on the game. It worked with me. I spent a ton. At a certain paint, the spending should stop. But team5 has found they can force obsoletion on decks and keep forcing players to spend.

My point is, it's a negative atmosphere. The good is very very little. And it's healthier for people to simply walk away from Team5, who, let's face it, look like 2 pedophiles and a professional felcher.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I want Arfus, just because he's cool AF (could be a bitch).

Just forked out for the 50 packs, nothing can stop me!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
There are enough cards now that there is a counter for everything, despite the sets that get retired. It all depends on your patience to grind with a 54% WR

Marek

Banned
Only 3 legendaries in 56 packs.... that's kind of fucked imo.

Regardless I drew shadow thrall, which is exciting. Seems like a powerful card in a token deck.

I drew a warlock minion that gains health based on discard. I hate discard decks so fuck that.

I got an interesting paladin card that gains attack based on minions losing divine shield. Sounds like a powerful blood knight combo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
trying this expac, and it's seriously a garbage meta right now. Save your money.