HCB AND HCF SIMPLIFIED TO QCB AND QCF FOR ALL NEO-GEO GAMES

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Well Gangsters here one big tip for you all who have difficulty pulling commands like HCF and HCB for KOFs and ALL neo-geo games, specially those play it on PC with keyboard (I hope they would not be more than 3 or 4 of all you players there :mr_t:

Well enough talking here is the tip.
For HCF the command can be pulled easily as b,qcf
For HCB the command can be pulled simply as f,qcb

Well the advantage of this is not just limited to simple HCF and HCB it has also implimentation for commands like qcf,hcb and qcb,hcf. With my REBELLION method you can pull them very easily and neatly as qcf,qcb and qcb,qcf respectively so now you dont have to wrestle with your keyboard and lever for the shitty H moves. Now HOW SOKO KENS (Kyokugen super fireballs) can be done simply as f,b,qcf, A/C and Clark would grab with just b,qcf, B/D and Ryo and Robert can make their death dance DMs as simply as qcf, qcb, A/C
Have fun you all chickens and give me a reply if is of any use to use and do post it on any websites freely with or without giving me any regards.

NOTE: KOF's previous than 97 do not suport this simplicity and you have to pull all the long shit for them.

LONE REBEL

ITS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME NICE.

Last edited:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
how is that any easier?

if anything its harder

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
"rebellion method"... lol.

Same ol' standard command input buffering, more like.

Oh, and stop posting in italics + bolds would ya, makes my eyes bleed.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Man try it first and then complain ...

Did ya try it kid, or just throwing your punk-ass ideas ...?? Hehehe well it works the best on a PC since on a lever when you do b,qcf you have to rotate it to the full half circle since you cant wait to return it to neutral after the b and then complete with qcf. Boy you first check it on Kyokugen team's super firebal how so ku ken as F,B,QCF, A/C and if it does not work I deserve to be kicked. But it seems you are just throwing your piece of shit philosophy. :blow_top:
And as far as is the name "Rebellion Method", I have discovered this shorcut and may name it as I like.
And yah ... Anybuddy got the infinite conbo of Angel with no striker??

lone_REBEL said:
Did ya try it kid, or just throwing your punk-ass ideas ...?? Hehehe well it works the best on a PC since on a lever when you do b,qcf you have to rotate it to the full half circle since you cant wait to return it to neutral after the b and then complete with qcf. Boy you first check it on Kyokugen team's super firebal how so ku ken as F,B,QCF, A/C and if it does not work I deserve to be kicked. But it seems you are just throwing your piece of shit philosophy. :blow_top:
And as far as is the name "Rebellion Method", I have discovered this shorcut and may name it as I like.

Couple of notes for you...

1) Most people here don't play games.

2) Even less of those people openly admit to using roms and emulators.

3) The few that do, aren't cheapasses and actually plunk down the cash for a decent PC-compatible joystick or a PC-to-Console converter to use pads.

4) Shut up and good day.

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Huh if you dont play games and sepcially kof then what are you doing here? This place is for Neo games I guess. Isnt it?? :emb:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
lone_REBEL said:

You discovered shit, kiddo.

Again, same ol' command buffering, nothing more. Name it what you like.

Oh, and in case you wonder why there are so few ppl who post in Gameplay, I recommend you to read your own italisized drivel, perhaps you'll understand.

But I fear you won't.

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
Takumaji said:
You discovered shit, kiddo.

Again, same ol' command buffering, nothing more. Name it what you like.

Oh, and in case you wonder why there are so few ppl who post in Gameplay, I recommend you to read your own italisized drivel, perhaps you'll understand.

But I fear you won't.
OwNaG3

but really all you do on a d-pad(or keyboard) is emulate the sequence of microswitches that you have to press its kinda like this
back, down back , down, down forward, forward all you're doing is this back, down, down forward, forward. using more effort to complete a simple motion

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
There are two techniques that apply here, Shortcuts and Command Buffering. Reducing a hcf to back, down-back, down, forward is a shortcut for the full half circle. Another example would be forward, neutral, down-forward for the dragon punch.

Now, what our new friend "discovered" are not shortcuts or buffering but a combination of the two. If you push the stick to back position, let it slide to neutral and then do a qcf within the same time frame, most (not all) KoF engines still buffer the back position and then add it to the qcf, which results to a hcf without the down-back.

However, doing a quick back, neutral, qcf to get a hcf is only better when playing on a keyboard since you just have to press cursor-left and then quickly cursor-down + cursor-right (hold), if you play with a stick or a pad, moves involving neutral stick/d-pad positions are actually harder to do than the standard half circles.