Hardest KOF boss

'94 Rugal, '02 Rugal and Igniz are the only ones I don't think are at least manageable. I've even beaten the XI boss on level 8 without that much trouble.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Maybe Zero in KOF2K.

Igniz is a pussy. But he really feels like an SNK boss. He really has the "I'm GOD" posture.

Orochi and Omega Rugal (98) are easily the easiests.

I would say Magaki, but Omega Rugal in 2002 UM is beyond ridiculous. If you lose to this guy it's an immediate game over, no continues. I don't see how anyone beat him without a boss character or cheesing out the settings because he's much harder than the vanilla version I think.

I always thought Dark Ash was the easiest.

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Maybe Zero in KOF2K.

Igniz is a pussy. But he really feels like an SNK boss. He really has the "I'm GOD" posture.

Yeah I agree that Rugal in 98 is a piece of cake and you can just spam moves to win

Krauser in Real Bout Fatal Fury Special always kicked my ass. I could only beat him by slapping him with single light kicks and running away. He always knew to counter my special moves without any notice.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Krauser in Real Bout Fatal Fury Special always kicked my ass. I could only beat him by slapping him with single light kicks and running away. He always knew to counter my special moves without any notice.

i love krauser and don't think he's cheap at all. pretty legit final boss imo. but this is a kof thread, dude. what's the hardest king of fighters boss in your opinion?.

the7k

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Igniz, but I'd rather pretend that game doesn't exist so I'd rather give the honor to Goenitz.

I won't say Magaki is by any means easy, but I don't feel he's nearly as bad as SNK's hardest. He just requires a lot of getting used to.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Igniz, but I'd rather pretend that game doesn't exist so I'd rather give the honor to Goenitz.

I won't say Magaki is by any means easy, but I don't feel he's nearly as bad as SNK's hardest. He just requires a lot of getting used to.

geonitz certainly can be cheap, but i think he's still quite cool for a final boss. i do enjoy fighting him.