Happy Valentine's Day to all those concerned~

BarfHappy

NAM-75 Vet
If you have a girlfriend and like Valentine's Day then Happy Valentine's Day :)

~Have fun with your beloved and enjoy it the best you can~

i ve recieved a wonderfull love letter from my gf that s why i am so happy today :tickled:

I don t need Valentine's day to show my girlfriend i love her but... what a lovely day~~~~

[small edit ;)]

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I know what you mean when you type "VD", but for most of us it's an abbreviation that's a little more ominous.. :confused:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I'm starting to like Valentine's day again now. I'm finally going out with a girl. No girl in my life ever wanted to go out to dinner and a movie with me. You guys just don't know how happy that made me feel.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

~ dare yori mo fukaku kokoro made oborete.

Last edited:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I hope everyone has a good V-Day for sure. I'm headin' out with my wife in a few, but for now I'm hanging with my INTERNET HOMIES. ;)

SvCintro-VDay.png

MERCENARY X99

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Right back at you Barfhappy! Its good to know that your relationship is going good.

I don't have a girlfriend, i'm still working on it. I bought her some valentines stuff and hopefully she'll like it. This is the first time i've bought Valentines stuff for somebody so i'm all nervous and stuff. Since this is my first time buying stuff for somebody on valentines day it feels like such a different day. Before it was just another boring ass day but now its special. Lets see if i'll keep that mentality after today, lol.

I hope you all have prosperious and fullfilling relationships with your significant others.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Razial said:
I'm starting to like Valentine's day again now. I'm finally going out with a girl. No girl in my life ever wanted to go out to dinner and a movie with me. You guys just don't know how happy that made me feel.

I see now, all that happiness was a bullshit lie! This is twice this girl has done this to me and now I can't forgive her. She called me and told me she wanted to be my Valentine and she wanted to go out! I called her this morning to let her know that we're going out but she wasn't at home so I left a message. It's 6:30pm and we we're suppose to leave an hour ago and eat! Next time I see her, I'm just gonna be real with her and quit hiding my honesty. We made plans and she took away my happiness. All I wanna say is:

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
a rap for love:

we all search for love, we all search for one to fall from above, we all want the action, we wane tomance, and god dammit we want the chance. for when love is found, when we find our own, we're damn near drowned, and feeling at home. more at home than we've ever felt, at home with someone we love more than life, when we find love, we lost all strife, we lose a all the conflagrations and situations that made us blue. i tell love my heart beats for yout, beating like the bass beats from passing oldmobiles, beating like the hammer on masses of metal and steel, hard and strong, a beat hardly known. a beat that those without love long for more than our home, i'll kill for the love of a woman so true and pure, one who can take me from the chains that keep me locked in the sewer, i am trapped in a box of concrete and steel the jangling keys of love can only make me feel.

i've said i love, said that i can feel, and yet when it happens the woman leaves me needing to heal. it proves that words are bullets, that the heart can't take that much. love is a razor's edge, love is a mind trap, love is something difficult that none of us can intersect. we don't want to be hurt, nay what human does? but we want to find the perfect love, someone to need and want us more than the stars and sun above. if i could move the moon, if i could move the sun, if i could write a thousand books, i'd do it all for love. but here i am moving mountains, here i am breaking bass beats, here i am writing rhymes that are getting me nowhere fast. love takes more than me, love takes more than us, love takes something special...i'm inadequate.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Word.

I bought myself a flower, put on some soft music and now it's time for sweet sweet ....