HAPPY SIXTH BIRTHDAY NG.com FORUMS!!!

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
A very happy birthday do a very large time waster for me for the last 5 years. Damn, can't believe I've been here this long. I gotta say this last page or so is reminding me of the hot chicks threads and the ladies that BBH so often posts in his sigs.

However, what would be an NG.com nostalgia thread without mentioning Japhei and his marvelous Ikaruga investment? Or, which should I buy, MVS, AES or CD? Or, the development of the Phantom-2? Or, the numerous other "scandals" that we all spent so much time reading?

A toast to you, NG.com. If not for you and ebay, I'd probably have a lot more money in my bank account :lolz:

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
Damn, I was like 12 when this place started. Thanks NG.com for providing me with free entertainment for all these years. :chimp:

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Hmm I always remember thinking that I would never like to join a forum. I used to just watch everyone else post.

I eventually did sign up, only to typically forget my password.

When I eventually made a new sign in and start posting I regret I did in some ways. As, much like in real life, every time I post it's invariably quite idiotic, irrelevant and polarised.

Also with regards to the neo-geo, as much as the site has encouraged me to buy AES stuff, the time spend browsing means that I spend very little time actually playing said games :annoyed: .

Had I not found n-g ? Hmm I actually probably would have been more into 'current' games and Pc Gaming :rolleyes:

Despite the above I do enjoy viewing the site and 'the drama' although it has to be said it's very much like any other site of it's type in that regard.

As can be seen by mu post count, I rarely comment, which makes it strange when I reply to someone because I am so used to reading comments made by the heavy user posters that I forget that they have no idea who I am.

... oh one last thing, I have a secret crush on Average Joe. He seems to have great taste in pretty much everything and seems to post comments that I wish I had posted myself (although he doesn't post much now).

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Well all I can say about this place is that while I was in prison, apart from seeing my friends & family, knowing what was going on here was one of my top priorities when I was released.

It's such a fucked up place that you can't help coming back.

One thing is for sure, if this place dies, the world will be a less greater place :(

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Been a member here 5 years today, just cant stay away from the place

aria

Former Moderator
Superfamifreak said:
Well all I can say about this place is that while I was in prison, apart from seeing my friends & family, knowing what was going on here was one of my top priorities when I was released.

Wow, a hell of a statement, but at the same time a number of us can understand.

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Wow, a hell of a statement, but at the same time a number of us can understand.

I can be a little obsesive about this place too, but only when I'm either waiting for a PM, or am arguing with somebody.

God I spend way too much time on this site.:oh_no: :oh_no: :oh_no:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Yay, I've really been here for a while. So many idiots have come and gone and so many good members as well.