20 Year Member
xoxoxo
mainhoe.jpg

what did you guys do for halloween because i got fucking crazy

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Not doing a damn thing. Gonna hang out in the house and watch shit loads of 80's horror. Awesome costume btw.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Looks really intense. Did you get to wear colored contacts?

For Halloween 2017, Sylvie can be Cammy? ;)

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Trick or treating time plus a marathon of horror movies.
Already watched Reanimator(classic 80's B-grader) and zombieland.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Wanted to go as EG but I couldn't find the correct lawnmower.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
probably gonna go as kung fury, did it once last year for a joke and i didn't think of anything else in time

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
We had a small party at ours Saturday night. Tonight I will just be watching some horror movies, but I do that most nights.

This was my costume. The mask turned up looking like a f**king pancake, but it was too late to order another.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Just gonna drink alot of tequila, go out for dinner and possibly hand out candy if i dont eat it all in my drunken state.

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
I might go to a party later on tonight if I'm in a good mood.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i threw a chair at a dude dressed like a panda, propositioned a mutual cigarette burn with a young man, imitated a british accent to a british guy who said i was really good at it, then i imitated a german immigrant which he said was also good, and then i started spitting all over down my chin and face and started going "mom..mommy.....mama.....mom..." and spitting and acting like a retard. he liked that too. i told andrew W.K. two words "PARTY NOW". my girlfriend broke a bottle over her head and bled everywhere and started telling everyone that she had AIDs, and I had my vet friend patch her up. She asked a businessman on the sidewalk for drugs in exchange to show us his cock, but he never came back. I wrestled the guy who burned me with a cigarette outside and lost. I put a suction cup dildo in the hosts' shower stall with a ladyfriend. I engaged in sensual/romantic loving touch that brightened my heart with many of my good girl friends. I put a knife up to my friends throat and said I wanted to drink human blood but I don't really remember doing that. But he said it was cool. I became the object of curiosity between a guy/girl couple, and was caressed and treated accordingly. There's probably more I'm forgetting but it was a crazy weekend and I loved it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
i threw a chair at a dude dressed like a panda, propositioned a mutual cigarette burn with a young man, imitated a british accent to a british guy who said i was really good at it, then i imitated a german immigrant which he said was also good, and then i started spitting all over down my chin and face and started going "mom..mommy.....mama.....mom..." and spitting and acting like a retard. he liked that too. i told andrew W.K. two words "PARTY NOW". my girlfriend broke a bottle over her head and bled everywhere and started telling everyone that she had AIDs, and I had my vet friend patch her up. She asked a businessman on the sidewalk for drugs in exchange to show us his cock, but he never came back. I wrestled the guy who burned me with a cigarette outside and lost. I put a suction cup dildo in the hosts' shower stall with a ladyfriend. I engaged in sensual/romantic loving touch that brightened my heart with many of my good girl friends. I put a knife up to my friends throat and said I wanted to drink human blood but I don't really remember doing that. But he said it was cool. I became the object of curiosity between a guy/girl couple, and was caressed and treated accordingly. There's probably more I'm forgetting but it was a crazy weekend and I loved it.

you fell into your own reflection and drowned!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
my fellow cunts and I are doing a two hour radio thing tonight with some music and spanish speaking and beer. Type O Negative and more.
upside down crosses
yup

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Not a damn thing. Peel open my copy of Corpse Party for 3DS, watch the vikings, and hand out candy to kids.

Cool outfit Sylvie!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
We had a small party at ours Saturday night. Tonight I will just be watching some horror movies, but I do that most nights.

This was my costume. The mask turned up looking like a f**king pancake, but it was too late to order another.

I went to a Halloween thing at a church in 95 or 96, and they had a guy like that. But he had a real chainsaw. You just don't put the chain part on, then you can still have a legit prop you can start up and make a bunch of noise with and it is still safe. Scared the shit out everyone.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Ditto on all the costume kudos Sylvie-quite appropriate.

Currently sitting in the back of my house with all the lights off eating the candy I bought for trick or treaters

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I went to Kinkos and saw a bunch of trickrtreaters at the DQ next door. One was basically a 12 year old girl dressed as a hooker and she was with some dude dressed as the smiley face shit pile emoji. Then I went home and felt old.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
my fellow cunts and I are doing a two hour radio thing tonight with some music and spanish speaking and beer. Type O Negative and more.
upside down crosses
yup
Type O Negative! Haven't thought about that band in years! I first heard their music on the way to an Emperor show... man that was a long time ago!