Happy Father's Day Lads!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Happy Father's Day, mutherfletchers! Took the kids down to the cottage for the day, and my folks are in town, so I'm able to spend some time with my old man too. Got us a couple of stogies for this afternoon. Hope you fellow dads are having a good one as well.

20230618-141954.jpg

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Got my dad a new fishing pole, tackle box, hooks, lures, weights, a collapsible chair, cooler. And I changed the oil, air filter, oil filter, brake pads, and fluids on his truck and rotated his tires. Right now we're watching the Rockies lose and later my brother and my nephews are coming over for a barbecue.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Got my dad a new fishing pole, tackle box, hooks, lures, weights, a collapsible chair, cooler. And I changed the oil, air filter, oil filter, brake pads, and fluids on his truck and rotated his tires. Right now we're watching the Rockies lose and later my brother and my nephews are coming over for a barbecue.

A tune up is always a great gift, especially when your old man can't easily get under the car or reach certain bolts in the engine any longer.

Enjoy the bbq

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My kids are out of town but they both called. I am babysitting a dog for one of them and drinking beers all day. Going to get together tomorrow. Happy Father's Day to the dads out there and fami that is a nice gift.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Made the usual calls, got a mug and some of my wife's friends came by to give us some ready made home cooked meals for when we're not able to cook properly.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Happy father’s week ng dads - the celebration continues!