Hands-On Datel 4GB Hard Drive for PSP

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
DSC00868.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3707&&lsaid=219793

Now if we could fix the nub stick and get some quality games for this little jewel I might consider buying one of those white versions... It looks as if the battery and hard drive provide handles to play by, which is a good thing.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
you know, if Apple can sell super thin 4GB flash drives with a screen, battery, touch pad, and the ability to play music, for the low low price of 250 (50 bucks more than this POS), then I don't see a reason to justify spending this much money to make your once portable system bulky and ugly

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Exactly what roker said.

Glad I got rid of my PSP. I'll get another when the price drops drastically and some decent games come out :oh_no:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
roker said:
you know, if Apple can sell super thin 4GB flash drives with a screen, battery, touch pad, and the ability to play music, for the low low price of 250 (50 bucks more than this POS), then I don't see a reason to justify spending this much money to make your once portable system bulky and ugly

That's true if you're looking to play videos and music on a smaller screen. I'm thinking more for when there are enough psp games and emulators working to turn this into a portable modded xbox. I really don't need a portable system anyway. :tickled:

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
/me goes to cut-out holes on my Playgear Pocket, so I can get it to fit with that POS attached to it. :rolleyes:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
To be honest this looks really stupid, I love my PSP for it's functionality and the fact that it's small and light, this would piss me off to much, ill wait for a 4GB mem card or something else since it's only a matter of time till they are available. Unless you can boot Windows or linux and use a Keyboard attachment this seems like a huge waste to me, and even then the processor is only 333 Mhz max so win 98 would be the best you could do.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
$200 for a 4 Gig HD!!!???? :eek:

that's a killer deal, looks really cool too!!! :kekeke: