Gururin US Insert/CS for a Snap-lock AES Case

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Neon_Sonic's title image was just to good. I couldn't resist. Here is one made with his image. I still have both available for download, but I think most people will agree, this one is way better! Click the pic to download the full sized PDF insert. It is also available on my site.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
WOW!! This does look better than the first. I downloaded both of them. I cant wait to see how the cart sticker turns out to match this latest insert.

Phillip

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Bulletnyourass said:
WOW!! This does look better than the first. I downloaded both of them. I cant wait to see how the cart sticker turns out to match this latest insert.

Phillip

I'll make a sticker with the new (good) title image. Give me a couple of days.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Wow, wish I had that logo to put on the Shockbox insert when I originally did it!! Way cool.

By the way Loopy. I still have the art I used to create the insert. If any of it could help you, just say the word and I will send it your way.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Grinwing said:
Wow, wish I had that logo to put on the Shockbox insert when I originally did it!! Way cool.

By the way Loopy. I still have the art I used to create the insert. If any of it could help you, just say the word and I will send it your way.

Sure! Anything helps! Maybe I'll edit your's so it has the new title image. Or you can do it if you want. Just mail any art or inserts to loopyeddie@loopyeddie.com.

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I tried sending a couple the other day but it didn't go through. My internet was a bit on the wonky side but is better now. Will try again when I have more time.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Ok, I finally finished the sticker. Here it is. Click the pic for the full sized image. Let me know if this is the wrong size. It looks small, but I don't have any AES carts to check it with.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
loopyeddie said:
Ok, I finally finished the sticker. Here it is. Click the pic for the full sized image. Let me know if this is the wrong size. It looks small, but I don't have any AES carts to check it with.

Damn! That looks awesome. I cant wait to get it printed up. Thanks for going out of your way to do this for me.

Phillip

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Bulletnyourass said:
Damn! That looks awesome. I cant wait to get it printed up. Thanks for going out of your way to do this for me.

Phillip
No problem. Let me know if you need anything else.