Gundam Model Kit Thread

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
War in the Pocket is more of a People anime than a Gundam anime, but I’ve loved it since release.

I’ve built a few Gundam kits, but the bug that really bit my daughter (and now I’m along for the ride) is Zoids.

Our next rainy day build:
IMG_1755.jpeg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
War in the Pocket is more of a People anime than a Gundam anime, but I’ve loved it since release.

I’ve built a few Gundam kits, but the bug that really bit my daughter (and now I’m along for the ride) is Zoids.

Our next rainy day build:
View attachment 73905
Being that I'm a Macross/Robotech design fan, Id really like to find some 'gunpla' that is based on Valkyries, and stuff from Genesis Climber/New Generation.

Ive found a few that are the Macross kits, but from what Ive found they are actual models that require glue and paint. Id love to find something as detailed/cool as Gundam stuff, but in Macross designs. There were a few Transformers there at Hobby Lobby too, they had Prime and Megatron (non transformable) but I couldn't tell for sure if they required paint/glue.

Bummer too, the sale is 40% off right now. The MG Gundam I got is a Zeta (lol zeta remember that shit) Ver. Ka. Its normally $90 and I got it for something like $50. Their selection wasn't super varied, but they had a lot of them at different sizes.