Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSS

neo retired
How do you play original Last Hope in Last Hope Pink Bullets? I just recently finally played my Last Hope Pink Bullets MVS cart, but it seems to only have Pink Bullets mode on it. I can't for the life of me find any option to play the original, harder version of the game. I thought the newly released MVS cart would have all the modes, just like the NGCD version lets you select any of the pre-Pink Bullets modes. Are you telling me my MVS cart is only Pink Bullets? That sort of blows.

what does this have to do with gunlord? your last hope cart will go back on the shelf for months anyway, no big deal.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Finally played!? That means it's been sitting on the shelves for at least a year already.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Just saw on the NG.DEV.shop that the date for Gunlord and Fast Striker has been delayed for a month :(

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I figured as soon as they said there would be another update for Gunlord.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yeah, i'd rather wait another month and it be perfect... besides, it's summer, best time for things other than vidya gamez, in my opinion

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I don't hear of anyone complaining about how they wanted to buy one and were willing to shell out the money but they were sold out.

Whilst I am not complaining as such, I am anxiously waiting for a reprint of their shooters on MVS, if it happens. Hopefully.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
So, Duke Nukem Forever... ?

There are always exceptions to every rule. ;)

@ColoradoRookie: If you are fed up just cancel your preorder let them refund you your money and someone else can get the games. If not stop whining and learn some patience! Oh my god. I hate people always complaining.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Actually it seems that this delay has nothing to do with game-code but it has been caused by delays in getting the new cart shells and boxes...

Everything is slow but we have steady movement. An associate of us inspected a few days ago the 4000 shells and snapcases at location. Everything looks perfect so far. The deal should be closed within the next 2 weeks. After that it takes 4 weeks to ship the sea container + 1-2 weeks until the first batch can be shipped.
Our custom proto PCBs are working fine too, we will close tests soon and order the production run.

Fast Striker AES will be shipped 8 weeks after Gunlord AES and Last Hope Pink Bullets AES 8 weeks after Fast Striker AES.

Once we have everything here in Germany, future releases will be easily 8 weeks after their respective MVS release.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
There are always exceptions to every rule. ;)

@ColoradoRookie: If you are fed up just cancel your preorder let them refund you your money and someone else can get the games. If not stop whining and learn some patience! Oh my god. I hate people always complaining.

I'm not whining dumbass, just mildly disappointed. And the game is still available to preorder retard so its not like I'm preventing anyone else from getting the game.

pipes

I don't think anyone is whining here. The frustration is understandable especially because it is not the first time the date has changed. I wouldn't be that happy about it myself. I think it's a little tough on the AES guys because the MVS's have shipped and there are people playing the game already. I think that makes the wait a little harder to bare. At least you know you're waiting for a great game.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I don't think anyone is whining here. The frustration is understandable especially because it is not the first time the date has changed. I wouldn't be that happy about it myself. I think it's a little tough on the AES guys because the MVS's have shipped and there are people playing the game already. I think that makes the wait a little harder to bare. At least you know you're waiting for a great game.

+31

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think for future releases all formats should be released the same day to make it fair for everyone.

pipes

I think for future releases all formats should be released the same day to make it fair for everyone.

Yes, and just give us the year of the release instead of an exact day to make it easier on everyone.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
I'm not whining dumbass, just mildly disappointed. And the game is still available to preorder retard so its not like I'm preventing anyone else from getting the game.

Can you even write one sentence without calling names?

Still you (not everyone just you) are whining because you mentioned it sooooo many times already that you are fed up and blablabla. As I said just cancel your preorder you will get a full refund. Even if it is still open for preorder your ordered carts would be much happier if they went to someone who appreciates it a bit more what NGDEV is doing.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Please provide proof that I posted that I am fed up.

If not then fuck off

I just checked.

Ok I'm sorry you didn't post exactly that you're fed up BUT your posts have such a negative vibe that it's kind of meaning the same.

And now would you kindly go get stepped on by a Big Daddy please? :)

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Eh whatever.

More than half my posts in this thread are praising the NG Dev Team.

A few of my posts have expressed mild disappointment in the frequent delays, but nothing to the extent of "whining". etc.

I just really want the game on AES and of course I realize that the delays are for good measure i.e. cart shells, patches etc.

Why you got so pissed and singled me out is beyond me

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Just curious about all the people that already played GunLord: do you think it will become a classic (I don't mean a SNK classic of course), or with the new arrivals of NGdevTeam it will look like homebrewed?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Its a great game, especially the first half. One would hope they will get even better as time goes on. I think though even if this game came out 15 years ago it would still be sought after today. It could have done with a bit more polish here and there but for a small team they really did a great job.I

Status
Not open for further replies.