Guilty Gear XX PSP for 19.90$ in playasia (maybe somebody could buy it for me?)

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Hey if you want it. Ship it to me in canada and just pay me shipping cost to send it your way. I have no problem beeing a middle man for people in europe.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, I was going to order both a Saturn pad for PS2

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-m-70-imb-4-6.html

and this game. I'm not sure if it would be worth for me to pay for shipping to Canada and then to Spain... How much would I need to paypal you (cc, add any fee) in total? Could you be interested in a trade for a CPS2 B board? I have D&D2 gray, MvsC gray and SFA2 blue. Just let me know. Thanks.

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Damn Play-Asia for not shipping PSP stuff to Europe. Maybe we should all mail them and boycott it till they start shipping stuff here? I mean, Sony told them and Lik-Sang to stop sending PSP's to Europe before PSP launched here, but it's already been launched and I don't think there's any real law that allows Sony to do this. It's about time Play-Asia shifted that restriction.

Wow that was fast...

From Play-Asia... I ordered Guilty Gear, Space Invaders, and Ghost in the Shell, all for $53.40 shipped by air envelope on Thursday, and I got it all today. Plus got some neat "thank you for ordering" stickers and a $5 coupon. No damage to the games either!

Very impressed indeed with Play Asia. And imports rule, got 3 games for the price of 1 domestic :buttrock:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Howdoin said:
Thank you for the linking Shawn, however I think Amano is interested in PA prices which I can definitely not match, it's almost half of what I paid myself for it.

Glad to help. ;) :cool:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
I got my copy of GGXX for PSP yesterday, with the same extras that Electroman got.

This game owns.

Owns like I-no on Maniac difficulty.

God damn, but that woman is a level of cheapness rarely seen outside of a SNK fighter (See also: Samurai Shodown 2)