Greatest gaming podcast on this planet; Cane and Rinse!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
So, since I assume we all love video games I have to tell you guys about a podcast that I have been listening to for years. The Cane and Rinse podcast is top of the line, no doubt about it.
They thoroughly research all titles they talk about and the podcast always gives you all the info you'll ever need.
Development background, in-game related tidbits, experiences with the game, community feedback etcetera.
If -like me- you're on the road or in the gym for extended periods of time, this show will make you want to run home and fire up the game discussed in the podcast you're listening to.
Neo Geo is severely absent, but they might do these sometime in the future. And there are plenty of other fantastic games.

If you've heard of this podcast , you can tell me to fuck off or make some comment about my mom but if you haven't, please go and check them out!
They really deserve so much more attention than they're getting!
Full episode listing right HERE.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
It's more well known than I thought! That's good news!

PS:
Spoiler:
Fuck you Nazi Schwein

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i've seen this before. is gaston becoming the new xorthen?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I used to listen to this podcast pretty regularly but haven't in awhile. I need to revisit it.

A gaming podcast I've been enjoying recently is Checkpoints. It's an interview show primarily focused on indie developers, but he had Richard Garriott on not long ago.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
i've seen this before. is gaston becoming the new xorthen?

No, yesterday I had way too much time om my hands. I'll keep posting topics to a minimum and leech off other people's work , way easier!