Greatest deal you ever found on a Neo Geo system, Aes games, and MVS?

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Jeez i'm getting jealous reading some of these posts, i've never been lucky with scooping up cheap neo stuff,
had a few good megadrive finds, alien soldier for £4 in a gamestation was probably the best, i miss the old days when the staff in the uk retail chains would have absolutely no idea about the stuff coming into the shop second hand, it's way different now.

Last edited:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Considering the mess nowadays and despite any inflation rate variations... every game I bought new back then.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
I never get deals on neo stuff. Best deal on any game was a Caltron 6 in 1 for $2.50

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
I bought a non-working Dynamo cabinet with a one slot board and Samurai Shodown in it for $80 earlier this year. It's in great shape; no holes drilled in the front for security bars and not painted over in generic black. Cleaning the carpet-thick layer of dust off the board got it working without issue.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Back in 98 I traded a PSX with low mileage w/ 6 games for an AES +2 sticks with Samurai Shodown, World Heroes, Fatal Fury and Soccer Brawl.

A week later ( as I was looking for a FFS cart ) I called back the same guy asking for some of his leads.
Turns out I called a dude that he gave me his number.
At the time, he said if he's going to part with it, it wuld have to be all of it.
I frowned a little, but then just out of curiosity I asked how much.
... and came teh lulz eHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

He asked me 100 bucks for all of it.

The pack consisted in :

US AES, Memory Card, 2 sticks and a RGB Cable.
Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Savage Reign
Art of Fighting 2
Windjammers
Mutation Nation
2020 Super Baseball
NAM 1975
Ninja Combat
Last Resort
Soccer Brawl
Super Sidekicks
Sengoku
King of the Monsters 2
Fire Supplex - the only Japanese game of the lot

I have told this deal about a hundred times. But for those who missed the story... The guy wanted to sell this to upgrade his PC
with a secondary Voodoo 2 card :keke:

Good times ;)

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Haha, here we go.

Demons crest and chrono trigger, perfect labels, 5$ each, few years back.
CPS2 games, various, 50$ each.
Samurai shodown V special mvs late last year, one day of my time repairing a neo candy. This is priceless to me.
Pulstar mvs, one day of my time repairing a beatmania cab.
KOF 95 pretty much brand new US copy, like 150$ or less years back.
Got a boxed EVO 2012 madcatz stick. Limited edition of 300 per console, killer design revision, 70$
Gowcaizer US AES Ages ago at telegames, cost over 300$, game is shit, but I could make a pretty penny if I ever sold it.
Jaleco Pony Mark IV 250$ delivered. Guess what else? Guy tossed in a Megalo 410 for free.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
best neo deal was 10 aes games: svs chaos jp, samurai shodown 4 jp, king of monsters us, 8man us, aggressors of dark kombat, savage reign jp, ninja commando us, burning fight us, football frenzy us, and galaxy fight jp. aes to mvs converter with aof 3 and world heroes on mvs for 700 shipped from a good friend 3 years ago

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
best deal i ever got was mvs blues journey for $20 shipped about a year ago. ive had some other solid deals, but that one sticks out as you dont see it pop up too often.