Grand Theft Auto 6

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Xb1 is dead AF what you on about

In all seriousness, XB1 is still very much alive with new releases. Gets most of the same games PS4 has minus those indie exclusives and such.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I don't think that'll happen this time. I have a feeling we won't see a PS6 for a long while. This life cycle will be longer than before because both the PS4 and XB1 are still relevant and having an extended life cycle. That's my prediction.
Per the MS leak, they were planning the next Xbox in 2028, so we'll see. Series X and PS5 are already looking a bit long in the tooth compared to PC's. It's disappointing to see how many cutbacks Forza needed to run on Series X.

Also, fuck the Xbone. That piece of shit has held back Series X for long enough. It's good to see fewer games coming out that still support it.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
My guy looks like he's about to air somebody out. I'm happy that somebody finally recognized this. iDog was not pleased with this artwork :ROFLMAO:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
dammit - you know that's exactly the reason. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Last GTA I played was III (3), and it was great.
Vice City was fucking excellent, it's GTA 3 blended with Scarface.

If they keep the cheese that made Vice City great then I'm all in.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
V was pretty tiresome. It had a lot of goodwill for me for simply not being the steaming pile of shit that was IV, but I still think as far as the 3D games go

Vice City > III > Vice City Stories > Liberty City Stories > San Andreas > V >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IV

Expectations for VI are pretty low.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
V finally got the gameplay right. No frustration and unfair deaths. I think Vice City is still my favorite but I will give credit where credit is due.

V was the series finally realized. But no one had more personality than Trevor. I feel the other two characters were call backs to Ray Liotta (Vice City) and CJ (San Andreas) and not nearly as fun.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That cover art looks fan made but I wouldn't be surprised if it's official.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
It's not real... it's a joke making fun of Ja Morant, an NBA player who got busted multiple times for brandishing firearms on social media. It's very well done though.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's not real... it's a joke making fun of Ja Morant, an NBA player who got busted multiple times for brandishing firearms on social media. It's very well done though.
Don't forget when he pulled the gun on the 17 year old kid after a pick up basketball game