Gowcaizer Sketch

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
I will use this sketch for my entry to the NG.comart contest here http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174779, done in photoshop hope you like it, now i have to paint it

gowcaiza.jpg

BTW this is the original size, so, i cant put too much detail on it, i will add it in the final size

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Wow! This is awesome. I think I may like it better than Tsukasa Kotobuki's O__O!!

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
That looks great! Congratulations!

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Holy crap, that pic is definitely a real contender. Nice job!

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
thanks for all the comments, here is a little update

gowcaizers.jpg

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Looks great so far! I like the dynamic pose and you did a great job on the anatomy and overall cohesiveness of the figure.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
as a fellow gowkaizer fan, that is super fuckin sweet! great job.

if you could, i'd love to see you do a sketch of Kyosuke. :buttrock:

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
Thanks to all for the comments, and for neobuyer, i will enter this one for the contest soon as i finish it, right now Im coloring it :).

and for temjin3000, dude i thought i was alone in the world, never have know anyone else that likes gowcaizer as i do :lolz:, im super fan of the game, and i will tell you for the contest im submiting this alone character, but there is a sketck non finished with more characters uncluiding kyosuke :mr_t: , i will post it after the contest

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
update

I just retake this paint today, a little bit of colors on the gray sketch to decide the color palette, i liked this colors since gowcaizer seems to have dark skin

gow.jpg

hope you like it:)

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
Gowcaizer said:
Thanks to all for the comments, and for neobuyer, i will enter this one for the contest soon as i finish it, right now Im coloring it :).

and for temjin3000, dude i thought i was alone in the world, never have know anyone else that likes gowcaizer as i do :lolz:, im super fan of the game, and i will tell you for the contest im submiting this alone character, but there is a sketck non finished with more characters uncluiding kyosuke :mr_t: , i will post it after the contest

actually, im more a fan of the movie/OVA, dispite all the flaws. (and of course, i watch it in japanese with english subs)
to this day, i wish there was more of it. :crying:

...at least Masami Obari makes hentai these days. :D